Doctors and researchers at the University of Louisville are attempting to make a copy of a sick patient's heart by using the person's own fat cells. A 3-D printer would 'print' what scientists are calling a 'bioficial" heart. Using one's own cells is an exciting technology that could extend human lifespan by many decades, just like one's own stem cells can:
2012 Medicine Nobel Prize was given for stem cells research ► Stem Cell Scientists Win Nobel Prize in Medicine. Science papers on stem cells ► the-stem-cell-center.com
7 brief (<6min) videos on ☻stem cell cures♥:
1. heart repair ► Heart health: Patient's own stem cells repaired damage
2. grow trachea ► First Successful Transplant of Trachea Made of Stem Cells
3. paralyzed walks ► Stem Cell Therapy for Spinal Cord Injury - Injured Airline Pilot Flies Again
4. blindness cured ► Adult Stem Cells Cure Blindness
5. grow skin ► The Skin Gun
6. grow teeth ► regrowing teeth.mpg
7. grow fingers ► Man regrows severed finger using pig cells
Stem cells can help us to extend human lifespan in optimal physical #health a lot, and eventually to reach physical #immortality ☻ . :)
- MTA InternationalHead Video Editing & Graphics, present
Collection of Black and White Photos Re-Imagined in Full Color | Exposur...
A Reddit group literally re-defines our images of history, as iconic black and white photos are transformed into full, living color.
A Pakistani Feminist's Thoughts on the Burka Avenger
I'm listening to the theme song for Burka Avenger while writing this, Burka Avenger being GEO TV's new cartoon for children about a woman ca
Joinbox - All of your social actions, emails and online news on one swee...
Joinbox - All of your social actions, emails and online news on one sweet website.
How to Convert Mac Font (dfont) to Windows Compatible Font (ttf)
Mac fonts are in dfont format. To get it working in Windows (or Linux), you have to convert the dfont to TrueType format (ttf)