Agents that have failed the OPR training more than 30 days ago may now access OPR to retake the test one time. Please study the training material again and carefully consider your answers.
133 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 31 previous comments
- I dunno...maybe it's because I've been around since when you had to walk around to gather XM to nuke a farm. But this isn't that hard folks! You can do it! Main thing is safety!...SELF, CHILDREN, EMERGENCY VEHICLES. If someone MIGHT come after you with a shotgun or AK, it probably shouldn't a portal....which reminds me polygon.com - U.S. airbase commander bans augmented reality games as possible terrorist threat ....is not a simple solution for the safety of the public as well as national security rejection of all portals on post? what was the outcome of this....to be more clear...are Military Installations ok, and if not, do you have a list of banned bases?38w
- so I take it since you have not responded as to which military bases are banned, that you will be happy to help people out if they get in trouble on a military base for playing your wonderful game.38w
- None of them are banned38w
- You obviously think I'm new here. We had this discussion years ago.38w
- Will there be another reset? Or the ones who failed again will have denied their possibility to access OPR?23w
- Haha Haha! Failing OPR test ....it isn't a state issued appraisers exam lol.22w
- its been way over 30 days since my last test I have dailed my map glitched out on my test can I plese get a test rest, ENL Agent :Iwillblockyou.17w
Add a comment...