The NATO Google+ page is meant to provide an environment for people to discuss NATO. Although NATO does not monitor every posting, please understand that we reserve the right to remove postings that:
1. are libelous profane, defamatory, disparaging, hateful, harassing, threatening, or obscene;
2. violate another’s copyright or intellectual property;
3. condones or promotes illegal activity;
4. are fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
5. are otherwise sexual or offensive graphically or in tone;
6. contain spam or are intended to cause technical disruptions to this page;
7. are off topic; or
8. violate any local, state, federal, and/or international laws or regulations.
To ensure the better flow of debate and discussion and to create a more global and inclusive environment, it is encouraged that all users post their comments in either one of NATO's two official working languages: English or French. NATO reserves to right to remove any posts that are in any other language.
Please note that NATO does not endorse any opinions on this page not specifically posted by us. Additionally, NATO is not responsible for the accuracy of the claims, information, advice or comments posted by fans and visitors of the page. NATO strongly encourages fans of this page to respect fellow community members. Anyone repeatedly posting material that falls into the above categories will be removed and/or banned from participating in this Page