MyersBizNet provides more than 200 media, advertising and marketing companies with brand building resources, revenue generation support, and professional/career development initiatives. MyersBizNet publishes business-to-business insights, market-leading economic forecasts, b-to-b market research, investment recommendations, and competitive profiles. Our career development programs include relationship-building events and custom professional development programs, seminars, and dual mentoring initiatives.
MyersBizNet industry-leading resources include:
- Jack Myers Media Business Report (members only weekly reports);
- Industry leading B-to-B market research, organizational assessments, and professional development programs;
- Media Wall St. Report (members only weekly update);
- MediaBizBloggers.com daily thought leadership and brand communications platform;
- Women in Media Mentoring Initiative relationship and career development programs;
- Industry-standard economic forecasts and data for revenue goal-setting and budget management;
- Media Village social networking and custom brand building events.
- Media Legends dinners and awards programs connecting generations across the industry