- Institute of Corporate Secretaries of Pakistan (Member)2013 - presentLicentiate member (LCIS)
- Institute of Corporate Secretaries of Pakistan (CIS)Corporate Laws, 1997 - 1999Economics, Introduction to Accounting, Business Maths and Statistics, Commercial Laws, Company Law and Practice, Financial Accounting, Industrial Laws, Information Systems and Computers, Office Administration and Management, Business Finance, Meeting Law and Procedure, Organizational Behaviour, Taxation, Personnel Administration, Secretarial Practice, Drafting and Conveyancing.
I am Licentiate Member of Institute of Corporate Secretaries of Pakistan and have more than Three (3) years training experience. Who appreciates self-development; with the interest and motivation to acquire job skills, knowledge for job growth and career advancement.
Keen for a role that best utilizes academic and professional strengths, to benefit from professional and personal development. The responsibility for ensuring the compliance of the organization in relation to financial and legal practices, as well as issues of corporate governance.
My skills and background may be a good match for a great opportunity.
- Looking for Company Secretarial positionOpen to new opportunities, making connections, building relationships and seeking advice., 2006 - present
- Sheikh & Chaudhri, Chartered Accountants, Lahore, PakistanTrainee Student, 2004 - 2006
- Zulfiqar & Amer Law Associates, Tax Consultants, Lahore, PakistanApprentice Income Tax Practitioneer, 2001 - 2002
- General Tyre & Rubber Company of Pakistan Ltd., Branch Office, Lahore, PakistanTrainee Accounts Department, 1992 - 1993
Global Governance Voice (eMagazine) Issue 2 By:...
Connected Action on Twitter | Corporate Governance
corpgov via NodeXL http://bit.ly/1Lfsaks @togovern @muzaffar1969 @corpgovuk @wholeboarddev @mpborman @corptropolis @daviddoughty