- Institute of Corporate Secretaries of Pakistan (Member)2013 - presentLicentiate member (LCIS)
- Institute of Corporate Secretaries of Pakistan (CIS)Corporate Laws, 1997 - 1999Economics, Introduction to Accounting, Business Maths and Statistics, Commercial Laws, Company Law and Practice, Financial Accounting, Industrial Laws, Information Systems and Computers, Office Administration and Management, Business Finance, Meeting Law and Procedure, Organizational Behaviour, Taxation, Personnel Administration, Secretarial Practice, Drafting and Conveyancing.
I am Licentiate Member of Institute of Corporate Secretaries of Pakistan and have more than Three (3) years training experience. Who appreciates self-development; with the interest and motivation to acquire job skills, knowledge for job growth and career advancement.
Keen for a role that best utilizes academic and professional strengths, to benefit from professional and personal development. The responsibility for ensuring the compliance of the organization in relation to financial and legal practices, as well as issues of corporate governance.
My skills and background may be a good match for a great opportunity.
- Looking for Company Secretarial positionOpen to new opportunities, making connections, building relationships and seeking advice., 2006 - present
- Sheikh & Chaudhri, Chartered Accountants, Lahore, PakistanTrainee Student, 2004 - 2006
- Zulfiqar & Amer Law Associates, Tax Consultants, Lahore, PakistanApprentice Income Tax Practitioneer, 2001 - 2002
- General Tyre & Rubber Company of Pakistan Ltd., Branch Office, Lahore, PakistanTrainee Accounts Department, 1992 - 1993
Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Se...
Twenty Practical Steps to Better Corporate Governance | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) Please click the link to
Launch of CSIA's Governance Principles for Corporate Secretaries
Launch of CSIA's Governance Principles for Corporate Secretaries | The Corporate Secretaries International Association (CSIA) | Please click
Directors Should Communicate With Shareholders | The Conference Board Go...
Directors Should Communicate With Shareholders. by John C. Wilcox, Chairman, Sodali. To demonstrate their effectiveness, corporate boards sh
World business, finance, and political news from the Financial Times - F...
The latest UK and international business, finance, economic and political news, comment and analysis from the Financial Times on FT.com
Fw: What your board is preparing for in 2015: download this handbook
On Friday, 10 October 2014, 8:41, Bradley H. Smith wrote: Untitled 15 Good morning & Wondering what your board is focused on for 2015? Now y
Corporate Secretary | Boards of the most global firms come up short in f...
There's a mismatch of mega proportions in corporate boardrooms. The disparity between the largest companies' global footprints and the globa
Corporate Secretary | Concerns about combining the GC and corporate secr...
In early September, I posted a query on the Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals' online discussion board, the Soci
Cyber Security And The Danger Of Ostriches In The Boardroom
A worldwide survey of almost 10,000 executives and IT directors in 154 countries reveals that global corporate security budgets have fallen
Corporate Secretary | Board reporting trends and best practices in the d...
... education & training · Technology & social media. FEATURED ARTICLE. Responding to retaliation lawsuits after Vance and Nassar · Events ·