Is this true?
3343 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 433 previous comments
- ted B+2Sorry but true, when we have military families on food stamps and the soldier is in another country fighting for freedom, this is sad. I served and saw this happen even to the point of buying food for a military family because the food stamps had not started. This is wrong but congress keeps cutting back and not pay the wages so a military family as all Americans do what we have to do for our families to survive. Semper Fidelis. MSGT retired.Mar 14, 2014
- You yourself must be a complete moron if you think for one second that I'm going to believe that the rich suits like yourself and the rest of the government or anybody who is associated or as aligned themselves with this administration. Will ever begin to post or say anything publicly, that even remotely resembles the truth. Look at yourself, it seems to me that just about everybody on this feed beside yourself and maybe a couple of others believe in any of the b***** that Congress for the rest of the government claims to be true at this point so you can try as hard as you like to convince me that I'm how to place in that I'm incorrect , but in the end the truth still remains that soldiers in remote parts in Afghanistan still walked up to the mess hall doors; and found them locked with stacks of
M. R. E. 'S sitting outsideMar 17, 2014
- Quit blaming all the budget cuts,military cuts and everything That ails us on Obama.I is just there president he has his hands tied the Republicans and the rich run this country They control the congress, anytime a bill is designed to help the poor lt is voted down Any time the democrats bring good thing to the senate , it gets rejected They make the president look bad so that we blame the democrats They're even blaming the Russian crisis on the president Anytime time that a law or a bill has to be passed it needs to be reviewed and voted on by both Democrats and Republicans and 90 percent of the time it gets turned down by the Republicans They only look out for the big banks and wall street.The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer. And thats the truth. A
Anything that is designed to help the poor or the middle cl.Mar 18, 2014
- @ Andres Aponte, we all know you're right
( at least those of us with half a brain )
But the sad fact is as long as we keep handing them out money is going to continue to behave like this.
That's why I said you should start taking the money that you pay in taxes and giving it to charities instead of hanging in taxes. What the charities that you should give to you should be designed specifically for soldiers and no one else. This way we cut out the middleman and make sure that those who fight for the people on Wall Street will get what they need when they need it and not one from rich bastard decides he's going to let them have it.Mar 21, 2014
- It's ALL true... Goverment is a bunch of CROOKS... "Aways have been, Always 'WILL BE ! ! ! " Love it OR leave it... Good luck & God blessApr 15, 2014
- We are a country without leadership. We vote them in and they kick us out of their world.May 7, 2014