If you are looking for Career Coaching, Team Building Events or Leadership Development from a Human Dynamics perspective, you are on the right page.
Since January 2001 I have been a Corporate Soft Skills (people centered) trainer using my life experience, Career & Work Counselling diploma and a variety of assessments as the backbone of the consultation & training processes. Approximately 6500 people have been through the training events and I have done one on one with countless others. For more information about this business go to Life Concepts
In March/April 2014 I will be launching an online career coaching addition, a new venture beyond the bricks and mortar Life Concepts. Though the site is still in the pre-launch maintenance mode, it will come alive under the name of murraycomber [dot] com
I am qualified to facilitate Level B assessments such as.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Majors Personality Type Instrument & Elements (PTI & PTE)
- Strong Interest Inventory (SII)
- Major Career Elements Survey (CES)
- plus many others as displayed under the Assessments Tab of the Life Concepts website. Note that on the page I linked there are two sections. One for Coaching, the other for Leadership & Team.
The primary Level B assessment I administer is Personality Dimensions (PD). Because I am Level 2 qualified in this amazing tool I can do 'Train the Trainer' events which qualifies participants to be able to administer PD and teach the variety of related courses.
Straight up truth is that "I love what I do". Having the ability to successfully impact one life or many brings tremendous pleasure in individual, small grooup or plenary sessions is very rewarding.