It is with great pleasure that I announce public availability for Sofa, a library for Android TV that extends the Leanback library capabilities by offering more powerful features.
This is what you get by integrating Sofa in your Android TV project:
* Support for multiple rows per each category
* Support for custom fragments and manual focus handling
* Access to (some) hidden methods
* Backwards compatibility with the standard implementation of Leanback
* .. the same goes for BrowseSupportFragment!
I really hope this is going to be useful for Android TV projects that need to go beyond the components offered by Leanback (which remains, just to be clear, an awesome and super easy-to-use library).
Head over the GitHub page to get started! https://github.com/dextorer/Sofa
#gde #android #opensourcecode #androiddev