- IBM Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.ASEAN STG Lab Services Consultant (Power System & Database), 2013 - presentTechnical and Non Technical: 1. Strong understanding of Unix Enterprise Server Architecture, Unix Operating System and Virtualization Technologies associated with it. 2. "Advanced System Analyst Background: Prior experience planning and implementing Micropartitions, Virtual I/O server (VIOS), HACMP (PowerHA), AIX Performance Tuning, Server Administration and Troubleshooting Unix Development Background: Prior experience coding and developing features in Unix Kernel, Device Drivers, User commands on Enterprise Unix Technologies (such as AIX, HP-UX, Solaris)" 3. "Advanced System Analyst Background: Experience working on server consolidation, virtualization projects on Power Systems/pSeries technology involving Micropartition, Virtual I/O server Unix Development Background: Product development experience working with virtualization technologies on Enterprise Unix platform " 4. Customer facing experience, technical articulation, design, architecture creation, documentation and presentation skills. 5. Ability to fast rampup on new technolgies, relate them to customer requirements, propose solutions that address pain points and implement them. 6. Experience performing server health assessments, architecture assessments would be an added advantage.
- Thakral Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.Assistant Manager, 2011 - 2013Job Role: • Manage IBM Disk Storage System and IBM Tape Storage System across Bangladesh, Bhutan & Nepal. • Manage RDMS Database and Associate Solution like: DB2 Database, Oracle RAC, DB2 Migration, HADB • Configuring, Troubleshooting and Given support of Storage Area Network (SAN) switch & SAN director. • Manage Application Server like: Web Sphere, WebLogic, JBOSS etc. • Manage Tivoli Storage Manager & Associate Solution like: TSM, FastBack, LANFree Backup etc. • End to End responsibility of enhancing customer service delivery experience. • People management of a 5 member technical team.
- Thakral Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.Executive, 2008 - 2011Job Role: • Manage IBM Power System (p-series) and Associate Solution like: PowerVM (LPAR, VIOS, NIM, HMC, and DLPAR), HACPM/PowerHA & GPFS across Bangladesh, Bhutan & Nepal. • Install, Configure & Troubleshoot UNIX & Linux Operation System with Associate Application Software. • Implement ERP (SAP), Banking as well as Telecom projects across Bangladesh, Bhutan & Nepal.
- Base LimitedFaculty Member, 2008 - 2010Job Role: • Part time faculty Member for RHCE, SCSA & AIX.
- Clash of Clans
To perform a challenging role as a Service Delivery and Project management Executive delivering tangible results to the organization utilizing and growing my experience and specialized work skills.
Above five years working experience in ICT fields.Over 20+ IBM technology related project implementation experience.
Hand-on Working Experience with IBM p-series (p5-520, p5-550, p5-570, p6-520, p6-550, p6-560, p6-570, p7-720, p7-740 & p6-595) servers.
Hands-on Working Experience Working with IBM Blade Center E Chassis & H Chassis with IBM Blade Server HS22 & JS12 as well as IBM System X (X3200, X3400, X3650, & X3850M2).
Hands-on Working Experience with IBM Storage System (DS5K, DS4K, V7000 & XIV) & IBM SAN Switch as well as Router.
Working Experience & Good knowledge IBM Tivoli Storage Management (TSM) for both Disk and Tape backup in LAN-Free & LNA Environment.
Above five years Working Experience in Linux (Red Hat & SuSE) System Administration as well as Network Service Administration.
Above Three years Working Experience in UNIX (AIX 5.2, 5.3, 6.1 & Solaris 10) system Administration.
Working Experience & Good Knowledge in Application Server (IBM Web Sphere & Oracle Web Logic) on Linux/Unix platform.
Above five years hands-on Working Experience & Good Knowledge in Red Hat Cluster Suite (RHCS) with Oracle Database, DB2 Database & SAP.
Above three years hands-on Working Experience & Good knowledge in High Availability Cluster Multi-Processing (HACMP) with Oracle Database, DB2 Database & SAP.
Working Experience & Good knowledge in GPFS Cluster with HACMP for SAP application as well as Oracle RAC Database installation.
Working Experience & Good knowledge Share Storage & Utilities like: LVM, GPFS, GFS, ASM, IP-SAN (ISCSI, OpenFiler) & Multipath on Linux/UNIX Platform.
Above five years hands-on Working Experience in different type of Virtualization like: IBM PowerVM (LPAR, VIOS), XEN Virtualization, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) & VMWare (ESX).
Working Experience & Good knowledge in Network Installation like: Kickstart (Linux) & NIM Server (AIX).
Working Experience & Good knowledge in IBM System Director.
Working Experience in Oracle Database & RAC installation on both RHEL & AIX platform.
Working Experience & Good knowledge of SAP HA installation with Oracle database on RHEL & AIX platform.
Good knowledge in Router and Switch Configuration, Monitoring and Troubleshooting.
Good knowledge of IP Network.
- Islamic University, Bangladesh.B.Sc. (Hon’s) in Information & Communication Engineering, 2001 - 2005