I am using a script called lunametrics (https://github.com/lunametrics/youtube-google-analytics) to track the youtube with GTM. The script should be added to the page and will be executed at page load, search for all available youtube iframe objects and bind the tracking event.
The page is adding more youtube iframe dynamically and they dont have any events bound over them since they were not present during page load. Please help me how I can manage this. Please, help me, sir.
It seems that GTM keeps sending the regex expression as a string, instead of passing the regex as it is.
ga("gtm1444394855230.linker:autoLink", ["/brand/"], false, false);
when it should be sending
ga("gtm1444394855230.linker:autoLink", [/brand/], false, false);
(note the quotes within the array)
This feature is officially documented here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cross-domain?hl=en#autolink
I've not been able to workaround this, am I missing something or it's a bug/no implemented feature on GTM?.
I am trying to grab a dynamic generated value from a site. e.g.: 12BR44_12H
Code on the site:
<input type="hidden" id="discount_code" value="12BR44_12H">
<big>Please show this discount to Finance Department</big>
In order to grab the unique value 12BR44_12H, I created a custom HTML tag, but unfortunately, I am not seeing that value in GA.
Below is my Tag:
'event category' : 'hr-discount',
'event action' : 'xnp'
"As a best practice, you should create a Google Analytics goal initially in a test view and then recreate it in a main/working/reporting view only when you have verified that the goal tracking is functioning as expected. This can be verified typically after a few days in the test view."
(it's getting late, add yours too)
* The Duplicate Content
* Unnatural Link
* Structured Markup
* Random Surfer
* Obnoxious Interstitial
* Friendly Mobile
* Panda (too obvious)
* Citizen of a Ghosttown
* The Search Console
* Domain Authority
* Ghost of authorship markup
* Link Schemer
* Spam Analyst
* Ghost of SEO (SEO is dead, right?)
The interest for ‘big data’ search over a time has taken a steep rise that may be attributed to unpresented hype. However, what is more surprising is –“the search interest” for ‘web analytics’, which appears to be a flat trend. Notwithstanding the fact that big data originated from the internet, web analytics, which is essentially a study of tracking visitors’ behavior, does not scale up as much as big data. Ideally, there should have been progression in web analytics since both complement each other, but I don’t see this happen if we look at the trend.
- XIMB2007Executive Management (PGCBM)
- Jamia Millia IslamiaEconomics, 1999 - 2001
- Govt College RourkelaEconomics Honor, 1996 - 1999
► digital analytics, digital planning, media planning & roadmap development
► presentation, training, coaching, writing about digital marketing
► tackling complex Google analytics issues & A/B testing, landing page optimization
► online analytics, pre-sales activities & business analysis
► eBusiness consulting & online strategies
► strategic consulting, content development, wire frame, web design, and orientation
► client call, coordination with internal and external stakeholders, road map creation,
►semantic search, inbound Marketing, web analytics implementation and audits
Certifications & Awards
► Certified Google Analytics IQ
► Certified eMarketing Professional from IAMAI
► Certified e-Commerce Consultant (IPMC) from AAPM
► Honorary Global Advisors for AAPM™ Board of Standards
► ASP.NET, PHP, Magento, SharePoint (Functional Knowledge)
► IIS, LINUX, (Basic Knowledge)
- A Master's Degree in Economics (M.Econ)
- PGCBM (XIMB)
- Diploma in Journalism
- IAMAI Certified
- AAPM Project Management
- CognizantManager, Acquisition & Program Optimization, present· Media campaigns include, but are not limited to, paid search, display media, social campaigns, and e-mail targeting both consumers and health care professionals. ·Analytics campaigns such as web, mobile, social, including custom apps across social and mobile for consumers and health care professionals. Projects may include web analytics reports, web/mobile tagging requirements, online surveys and database analysis. · Ensure that all reports delivered to the US Team are easy to understand and demonstrate how campaigns impact site activity. Provide recommendations that include “what”, “so what” and “now what” commentary to campaign performance reports. · Development of Key Performance Metrics, recommended keyword lists and groups, and Advanced Technical SEO recommendations · Performance management including coaching, guidance, mentorship, management of workload and review of work/quality assurance are required for this role. · Creating tracking URLs per ad server and/or site analytics tool specifications (Google Analytics, Unica, Omniture SiteCatalyst/Discover) · Define tagging requirements for site launches using Google Tag Manager and Adobe DTM · Experienced in use of Google’s Display Planner, NetBase, and Nielsen’s @plan to determine appropriate sites to advertise on based on target audience · Proficient using Microsoft Atlas, Google Doubleclick, DFP (familiar with ClickTale, Mediaplex; MediaMind; and Pointroll ad servers). Creating placements with appropriate package names; upload creative, create ads and assign ads to placements; traffic tags to publishers/partners as appropriate
- KensiumeCommerce Consulant, 2014• Coordinate internally with Managers/Project managers and team communications for executing tasks specific to search engine, SEM, Analytics, Online Marketing, and Design, etc. • Developing Digital Media strategies and roadmaps for clients • Technical evaluation of ecommerce portals and provide high level suggestions to improve conversion • Interact with clients and meet their expectations • Cross-selling solutions to existing customer base, appropriate administration, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison • Business Documents and Presentations. RFP’s scoping and preparation. Documenting the initial marketing requirements and follow up with the clients • Developing roadmap for new start up customers. Consulting for best practices and defining digital marketing goals • Responsible for maintaining and fostering good and enduring relations with the clients • Manage and train members on various aspects of digital marketing, ecommerce • Consulting on various digital marketing projects with internal and external stakeholders of the company as well as with the clients • Providing analytics solutions, strategy creation and digital media planning • Meeting the new clients, sales support, emarketing training and presentation, etc.
- Sumtotal SystemsClick to add a video, image, document, presentation... Click to edit position titleSr. Online Marketing Specialist, 2010
Приложения на Google Play – JD Justdial-Order, Shop Online
Save Time & Money with the all-NEW Free JD App!Not only Search, now you can also transact on Justdial. You can do online shopping to get ins
Online Dialogue: Digital Analytics Maturity in the Netherlands
Keynote presentation for OnlineDialogue.nl 5th anniversary. Introduction to the concept of the Digital Analytics Maturity Model with results
Should Businesses Learn a Lesson from Google? - A Responsive Blog
This blog highlights my personal thoughts and opinion on digital marketing including SEO, SEM, social media, web analytics and technology tr
Search Engine Land: News On Search Engines, Search Engine Optimization (...
Search Engine Land is a must read hub for news and information about search engine marketing, optimization and how search engines such as Go
Big Data: What it means for the future of the digital analyst
eMetrics Toronto presentation - 2013/03/20. Some Big Data concepts and how they can reasonably be applied today (and in the future) by digit
YouTube - Inflation Situation in India: Smt. Sushma Swaraj: 08.12.2011
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi
Digital Gossips -Call a Spade a Spade by Munaz Anjum Search Query Privac...
Search Query Privacy or Google Conspiracy –Answer ‘Not Provided’!
Digital Gossips -Call a Spade a Spade by Munaz Anjum Googlism & Revi...
Googlism & Revised Commandments
Social Timing Insights Infographic | Argyle SocialArgyle Social is on a ...
Argyle Social is on a mission to help marketers drive meaningful business outcomes through social media marketing. Hundreds of small- and mi
Digital Gossips -Call a Spade a Spade by Munaz Anjum Google 2012 –Predic...
Google 2012 –Predictions from Marketing Perspectives