Manager, Acquisition & Program Optimization, present
· Media campaigns include, but are not limited to, paid search, display media, social campaigns, and e-mail targeting both consumers and health care professionals.
·Analytics campaigns such as web, mobile, social, including custom apps across social and mobile for consumers and health care professionals. Projects may include web analytics reports, web/mobile tagging requirements, online surveys and database analysis.
· Ensure that all reports delivered to the US Team are easy to understand and demonstrate how campaigns impact site activity. Provide recommendations that include “what”, “so what” and “now what” commentary to campaign performance reports.
· Development of Key Performance Metrics, recommended keyword lists and groups, and Advanced Technical SEO recommendations
· Performance management including coaching, guidance, mentorship, management of workload and review of work/quality assurance are required for this role.
· Creating tracking URLs per ad server and/or site analytics tool specifications (Google Analytics, Unica, Omniture SiteCatalyst/Discover)
· Define tagging requirements for site launches using Google Tag Manager and Adobe DTM
· Experienced in use of Google’s Display Planner, NetBase, and Nielsen’s @plan to determine appropriate sites to advertise on based on target audience
· Proficient using Microsoft Atlas, Google Doubleclick, DFP (familiar with ClickTale, Mediaplex; MediaMind; and Pointroll ad servers). Creating placements with appropriate package names; upload creative, create ads and assign ads to placements; traffic tags to publishers/partners as appropriate
eCommerce Consulant, 2014
• Coordinate internally with Managers/Project managers and team communications for executing tasks specific to search engine, SEM, Analytics, Online Marketing, and Design, etc.
• Developing Digital Media strategies and roadmaps for clients
• Technical evaluation of ecommerce portals and provide high level suggestions to improve conversion
• Interact with clients and meet their expectations
• Cross-selling solutions to existing customer base, appropriate administration, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison
• Business Documents and Presentations. RFP’s scoping and preparation. Documenting the initial marketing requirements and follow up with the clients
• Developing roadmap for new start up customers. Consulting for best practices and defining digital marketing goals
• Responsible for maintaining and fostering good and enduring relations with the clients
• Manage and train members on various aspects of digital marketing, ecommerce
• Consulting on various digital marketing projects with internal and external stakeholders of the company as well as with the clients
• Providing analytics solutions, strategy creation and digital media planning
• Meeting the new clients, sales support, emarketing training and presentation, etc.