I have completed about 12 Proficiency (Merit) Badges: Cook, Pioneer, Citizen, Games Leader, Sanitation Promoter, Star Man, Ecologist, Soil Conservator, Nutrition Educator, Ambulance Man, Secretary, Camper. (This certainly will not be the end.)
I have also participated in many social service programmes from Anti-Leprosy Day Programme to Cleanliness Campaign, Tree Plantation to Preservation of Greenery, 'STOP' Child Labour to Drug Awareness programme, RainWater Harvesting Programme to Non-Violence Day Walk, etc. I have marched in the 65th Republic Day Parade at Marina Beach in front of Chief Minister and the Governor of the State.My Experiments:
- Have done an Arduino program which interfaces with my Linux System and receives infrared signals from a Sony TV remote to control the system.
- Have created an Arduino sketch that automatically senses the surrounding luminosity using an LDR and adjusts the brightness of the LED. It lights bright when the surrounding is dimmer and vice versa.
- Have created a blog about Scouting and made a complete UI makeover to make it a responsive site under all device resolutions.
- Have created a nifty script (Shell) to instantly convert pictures of all formats into the Open Webp format which is 40% lesser in size with the same quality.
- Am creating a motion sensing web camera, that tracks my gestures to perform tasks in my computer using the Open Computer Vision library (OpenCV)
- Am practicing Blindfold Speedcubing and One Handed Solving with my Dayan Zhanchi.
- Have successfully cracked a WEP Wireless Network with AirCrack-ng tools.
- Have Reverse-tethered Android Phone to laptop using bluetooth.
- Have run the Android apps on Chrome using ArChon runtime on linux.
- HTML/CSS (HTML5/CSS3)