Everyone's entitled to their opinion, I guess. I love my S3. Easy enough to root and remove the things you don't like (and I have).
Only 6 apps installed:
• S-Voice - a key app that's similar to Google Now.
• S Suggest - Shows apps that are guaranteed
to work with your S3. Kind of useful.
• Samsung Apps - Junk - It's their own app store.
• Media Hub - Their own media store - junk.
• S-Memo: Kind of like OneNote or evernote. Gets high reviews.
• AllShare Play - pretty important app. Provides ability to push media to other Samsung hardware.
So, only 2 apps that aren't of any value, except to Samsung.
And for the record, I'm not putting down the Atrix HD. It looks nice. I have no intention of going into a tit for tat here, so let's just leave this one where it is.