- University of California, Los AngelesPhD in Indo-European Studies, 2003 - 2011
- University of California, Los AngelesMA in Classics, 2001 - 2003
- Cornell UniversityBS in Applied and Engineering Physics, 1995 - 1999
- Harvard-Westlake SchoolWorld Languages Dept., 2008 - present
- UCLA Classics Dept.TA/TF/TAC, 2003 - 2008
- Lockheed Martin M&DSAssociate Software Engineer (Cornell Co-op), 1997 - 1998
An Epic Quest Coming Soon: The L.A. Odyssey Project
From the Library Foundation's Fifth & Flower blog: "Almost every reader has some kinship with the archetypal characters and situations thatT
Do You Struggle With These False Beliefs About Success?
Success can be a catch word for anything resembling doing better than you did previously. And, as a general statement, that’s accurate. But
What Ancient Greek Music Sounded Like: Hear a Reconstruction That is ‘10...
So what did Greek music sound like? Here you can listen to David Creese, a classicist from the University of Newcastle, playing
At Harvard-Westlake School, some wonder whether standards are too high
Harvard-Westlake, a private school for L.A.'s business and entertainment elite, is striving to make its push for excellence less suffocating
Buenas Dias, Bonjour, Hello - Getting Smart by Getting Smart Staff - Ble...
“The Next Generation of World Language Learning” discusses the opportunities that blended learning creates to improve the numbers of student
Infographic: Next-Gen World Language Learning - Getting Smart by Getting...
"Blended learning programs that incorporate proven educational software such as Rosetta Stone increase access and also address issues of cos
GDrives - URL shortener, custom alias for Google Drive Site Publishing w...
GDrives provides a short, tiny URL (alias) for the free Google Drive Site Publishing web hosting, with masking and deep linking. Shorten tha