For me (installed update last night on Nexus 5):
1. WiFi isn't working (doesn't turn on, can't find any networks)
2. Can't download apps from play store (press install, progress bar just goes on forever)
No mention of this on the googles
I think this is a perfect illustration of how computer graphics (transmission and drawing) actually works. Very simplistic, but also clear and concise. What you see is pixels, their color and location encoded into a number(s), transmitted and redrawn correctly on a new pixel board according to that information only.
Retransmission (correction) and verification can also be easily accomplished (some control signals)
I just love it.
Can't go wrong either way or even both at the same time. Let's hope a very near future upgrade includes a self-driving module.
“Elon Musk’s sleight of hand” @gavinsblog https://medium.com/@gavinsblog/elon-musk-s-sleight-of-hand-ea2b078ed8e6
We need another major mobile platform to keep competition and innovation alive in this space. I believe Microsoft is the best equipped for that role. Just as they are still light years ahead in desktop OS, they can be the same on mobile.
I love Linux (currently my main work rig is running it exclusively), but for home use and entertainment, there is still nothing close to Windows.
- Ono CollegeBusiness Administration MBA, 2003 - 2003
- Ono CollegeBusiness Administration BA, 1999 - 2002
- Kenshoo Ltd.Software Engineer, 2013 - presentTracking team (backend java server)
- Eshel SoftwareSoftware Engineer (Web/Server/Mobile), 2010 - present
- AstricomDev Team Leader, 2010 - 2012
- mySupermarket.co.ukBack end Developer, 2007 - 2009
- CollaritySenior Web Developer, 2006 - 2006
- InterwiseSenior Software Engineer, 2000 - 2006
- u4all.comDeveloper and Jack of all trades, 1999 - 2000
Visualizing 15 Years Of Acquisitions By Apple, Google, Yahoo, Amazon, An...
You grow old, you slow down, and you die. That is, unless you can inject some fresh blood. After watching the last generation of tech giants
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Review and Giveaway
Releasing a tablet with the exact same name and slapping "2014 Edition" on it does not necessarily make you think that huge changes are in s
Google Maps and Waze, outsmarting traffic together
We’ve all been there: stuck in traffic, frustrated that you chose the wrong route on the drive to work. But imagine if you could see real-ti
Android Login and Registration with PHP, MySQL and SQLite
Tutorial about android login and registration process using PHP,MySql and Sqlite. Also explained how to build simple API using PHP and MySQL