Profile

Cover photo
Mo B.
Worked at Zaphod Beeblebrox productions
Attended Mark Levin
Lives in Puyallup, WA
15,894 followers|2,399,989 views
AboutPostsCollectionsPhotosYouTube

Stream

Mo B.

Shared publicly  - 
 
The only real way for "racial unity" is a rejection of the pseudo science of Darwinian evolution. 
1
Lance G's profile photo
Lance G
 
Yup
Add a comment...

Mo B.

Shared publicly  - 
 
Principles do matter. You shouldn't support Gary Johnson. Support Darrell Castle from the constitution party.
 
As someone who has been a heavy critic of the Gary Johnson campaign, I’ve run into four main arguments from his supporters who are wary of my criticisms. They say that people should vote for Gary J…
26 comments on original post
4
Greg Sigmon's profile photoLogan “NorthStar” Swapp's profile photo
2 comments
 
I can't vote for anyone who's pro-death (Johnson). If you screw up the most basic right to live, how can you be trusted to uphold the others?
Add a comment...

Mo B.

Shared publicly  - 
1
Add a comment...

Mo B.

Shared publicly  - 
 
What's more important.

The Republican Party or the Country?

the Constitution or Populism?

The #AltRight  GOP cares more about the party and populism, than the country and the Constitution. Trump has revealed that their is a sickness within the GOP and that many of it's key members ARE NOT constitutional conservatives, they are Authoritarian Populists.

Here's the WA-GOP Chair:
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/cruz-local/

Ted Cruz is a traitor for not endorsing Donald Trump.

Are there traitor laws for the Republican Party? He was loyal to the Constitution and his principles.

THOSE MATTER MORE than the Republican Party.

Would you Trumpvestites endorse Cruz if he treated Trump the way Cruz treated him and the situation was reversed with Cruz getting nominated?
Dispatches from Cleveland: Washington state GOP chairman Susan Hutchison confronts Sen. Ted Cruz over failure to endorse Donald Trump.
7
Desert Rose's profile photoGreg Hi-Z's profile photowilliam gordon's profile photoMo B.'s profile photo
4 comments
Mo B.
+
4
5
4
 
+Greg Hi-Z I'm glad he didn't. It truly revealed the depravity of Trump, the #altright GOP and the coronation that was supposed to be a convention.
Add a comment...

Mo B.

Shared publicly  - 
 
Here's some enormous irony. Information scientists are using their intellect to hack dna, (an information system) for a purpose other than intended. They however still believe that both that information system and their own intellect had no designer and came about after it rained on a rock trillions of years ago. 
A bioengineer and geneticist at Harvard's Wyss Institute have successfully stored 5.5 petabits of data -- around 700 terabytes -- in a single gram of DNA, smashing the previous DNA data density record by a thousand times.
9
1
Mo B.'s profile photoKevin Pembroke's profile photo
11 comments
 
+Mo B.

I'd have to agree... 
Add a comment...

Mo B.

Shared publicly  - 
 
We said this from DAY ONE. The plan with Obamacare was to cause insurance companies to become, "to big to fail."

(bailouts of the insurance companies is written into the law).

Then they would say, "The "free" market has failed, we have to step in to take it over."

IDIOTS!!!
President Obama implicitly acknowledges ObamaCare has failed—and lays the cards on the table for what we knew was going to be his next step.
4
Mo B.'s profile phototoyota camry's profile photo
3 comments
 
Oh I'm preparing for NCAA football 
Add a comment...
Have him in circles
15,894 people
Randall Morrow's profile photo
Matrim Lloyd's profile photo
Lionel Nau's profile photo
Jordan Hagert's profile photo
TaeLee Goulding's profile photo
Ruben O Carvajal's profile photo
Michael Bulger's profile photo
TRAVIS PYLE's profile photo
Adam K's profile photo

Mo B.

Shared publicly  - 
 
What's the likelihood of one strand of dna coming into existence on its own? 1x10^2200 power.

Obama's national debt is 2*10^13 power.

The long age of the earth only gives us 9.4608e+19 seconds. Let's be kind and say that you had 1*10^100 monkeys working every second to produce random mutations. That means since the beginning of the earth they would have performed 9.4608e^119 random mutations.

That would leave 95% of the random chance pool untouched. In other words, even with mutations happening at an impossible rate, it still only gives them a 5% probability of winning the genetic lottery. Those odds reveal the impossible nature of producing information from nothing. 
5
Kevin Pembroke's profile photoMo B.'s profile photo
4 comments
Mo B.
+
1
2
1
 
+Kevin Pembroke the whole thing reflects a need for an intelligent authorship. Our reason and language alone requires an intelligent start. 
Add a comment...

Mo B.

Shared publicly  - 
 
Democrats are racist. 
The DNC is imploding. And it's more fun to watch than an episode of Krapdashians.
3
2
Add a comment...

Mo B.

Shared publicly  - 
 
#TriggeredAtheist  

How do you actively prove you're not actively rejecting God? with bold angry text.
2
Add a comment...

Mo B.

Shared publicly  - 
 
The Trump supporters keep telling me I'm for Clinton because I'm not for Trump. That by not voting for Trump I'm voting for Clinton.

The Clinton supporters tell the Sanders supporters that they're non support for Clinton is a vote for Trump.

Let's think about the logic above for a minute. If you're not actively supporting one candidate you are not actively or even passively supporting the other candidate.

I'm not voting for or supporting Clinton. According to the Clinton supporter logic that means I'm voting for Trump.

I'm not voting for or supporting Trump. According to the Trump camp that means I'm voting for Clinton.

This is known as a logical fallacy. In the programming world it would cause an infinite regression loop and you'd run out of RAM as the computer grinds to a halt.

Here's the bottom line guys. Trump and Clinton are equally bad for the country. Gary Johnson is as well. He made it clear he doesn't believe in the rule of law.

The only way to save the country is through Mark Levin's liberty amendments and focusing on LOCAL elections. Get the most conservative people you can elected LOCALLY to fight the tyranny from Trump or Clinton's federal excursions and abuses of power.
7
shane jensen's profile photoAllan P's profile photoMo B.'s profile photo
9 comments
Mo B.
+
1
2
1
 
I'd be careful wishing for Donald Jr.... he's just a better speaker. (and had a better speech writer.)
Add a comment...

Mo B.

Shared publicly  - 
 
H/T +Leslie P

The media cycle is vicious and sucks. Ten years ago Michael Crichton noted that we live in the age of misinformation. He's been proven correct time and time again.

You're best bet before you post a story or believe a story is to
stop, do the facts and statistics back this up?
think, is it logical?
observe, the race baiters and other malcontents. Are they trying to stir up your emotions?
pray. It never hurts to pray for guidance.
Skagit County Sheriff says that four deputies were finishing lunch at a teriyaki restaurant when the owner requested they not eat at his establishment any longer.
5
Add a comment...

Mo B.

Shared publicly  - 
 
France needs Charles Martel to conquer these Jihadis!
After truck rams crowd in Nice, France, death toll raised to 60.
2
Add a comment...
Mo's Collections
People
Have him in circles
15,894 people
Randall Morrow's profile photo
Matrim Lloyd's profile photo
Lionel Nau's profile photo
Jordan Hagert's profile photo
TaeLee Goulding's profile photo
Ruben O Carvajal's profile photo
Michael Bulger's profile photo
TRAVIS PYLE's profile photo
Adam K's profile photo
Education
  • Mark Levin
    2014
Basic Information
Gender
Male
Apps with Google+ Sign-in
  • Pac-Man 256
  • Crossy Road
  • Tetris Blitz
Story
Tagline
You want government to fix things? No. You want government to kill people. Government is force.
Work
Employment
  • Zaphod Beeblebrox productions
    Prognisticator
Places
Map of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has lived
Currently
Puyallup, WA
Links
YouTube