Take a moment to remember someone who’s given their life so that your life could be better. Take a moment to honor them in the comments below.
Clark Wiscombe lost his dad when he was 14. Two of his children died before he had a chance to raise them. Clark found comfort in the gospel and knowing that our life here is not the end.
How have you been able to deal with tragedy in your life?
God has created each of us with the inherent freedom to choose.
We can choose how to live, how to treat others, and how we use our freedom. Learn more at http://mor.mn/36xhz.
The DVD and Blu-ray includes great special features like an exclusive bonus story: The Artist, David Archuleta’s Glorious music video, made exclusively for and including scenes from the film, the “Making of Meet the Mormons” featurette, producer and director commentary, and much more.
Order your copy at mor.mn/2r1rz.
#ShareGoodness #LDS #Mormon
Please take a quick moment to review these “House Rules” before jumping into the conversation. The goal is simple: to create a friendly, positive, safe and respectful space for people to learn more about Mormons and what Mormons believe.
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly conversation, not heated debate.
- Be helpful. If someone has a question, be a resource and help them out. Common courtesy goes a long way.
- Use appropriate language. This is meant to be a safe space for all participants who have a curiosity about the Mormon faith.
- Stay on topic. We encourage discussion and discourse, but we politely ask that you remain mindful of the topic at hand.
- Post as yourself. Posting as an organization makes people wonder what you have to hide.
Comments that fall outside of these boundaries will be moderated or removed.