AND THE DAY AFTER IS THE LORDS DAY TRUE CHILDREN
BLESSED IS HE WHO HAS COME IN THE NAME OF THE LORD
Please take a quick moment to review these “House Rules” before jumping into the conversation. The goal is simple: to create a friendly, positive, safe and respectful space for people to learn more about Mormons and what Mormons believe.
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly conversation, not heated debate.
- Be helpful. If someone has a question, be a resource and help them out. Common courtesy goes a long way.
- Use appropriate language. This is meant to be a safe space for all participants who have a curiosity about the Mormon faith.
- Stay on topic. We encourage discussion and discourse, but we politely ask that you remain mindful of the topic at hand.
- Post as yourself. Posting as an organization makes people wonder what you have to hide.
Comments that fall outside of these boundaries will be moderated or removed.