Choosing a spouse is one of the most defining choices we make in life, and requires clear, sincere perspective. Involve #God in your decision and turn to Him in the prayer of #faith when making such an important choice.
Learn more: http://mrmn.org/Pgyc9R
Why is it necessary for our #faith to be tested? Like Abraham, it is often through our trials that we learn the most about ourselves, and where we are most likely to turn to #God.
Read more at http://mrmn.org/1kojU3H
Learn more about God's plan for you at http://mrmn.org/PgyehX
Pin this graphic to Pinterest: http://mrmn.org/1nwKcjd
The world's oldest and largest women’s organization focuses on building faith and personal righteousness, strengthening families and homes, and helping those in need.
Visit http://mrmn.org/1fdTKsB to learn more.
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by bad in the world, but the key is to get involved in good causes. Reach out to your neighbors and follow the example of Jesus.
How have you found #peace through community service and helping others?
Please take a quick moment to review these “House Rules” before jumping into the conversation. The goal is simple: to create a friendly, positive, safe and respectful space for people to learn more about Mormons and what Mormons believe.
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly conversation, not heated debate.
- Be helpful. If someone has a question, be a resource and help them out. Common courtesy goes a long way.
- Use appropriate language. This is meant to be a safe space for all participants who have a curiosity about the Mormon faith.
- Stay on topic. We encourage discussion and discourse, but we politely ask that you remain mindful of the topic at hand.
- Post as yourself. Posting as an organization makes people wonder what you have to hide.
Comments that fall outside of these boundaries will be moderated or removed.