Visit http://mrmn.org/1hXTeV8 and watch the video below to learn more about what's possible #BecauseofHim
Through the love of #Jesus Christ, you can learn to life your eyes up, remember that life is so much greater than our mistakes, and keep hope and faith alive in your heart.
Please take a quick moment to review these “House Rules” before jumping into the conversation. The goal is simple: to create a friendly, positive, safe and respectful space for people to learn more about Mormons and what Mormons believe.
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly conversation, not heated debate.
- Be helpful. If someone has a question, be a resource and help them out. Common courtesy goes a long way.
- Use appropriate language. This is meant to be a safe space for all participants who have a curiosity about the Mormon faith.
- Stay on topic. We encourage discussion and discourse, but we politely ask that you remain mindful of the topic at hand.
- Post as yourself. Posting as an organization makes people wonder what you have to hide.
Comments that fall outside of these boundaries will be moderated or removed.