Learn how at http://oak.ctx.ly/r/3frkm.
Pin this to Pinterest: http://oak.ctx.ly/r/3frkq
Get tips on rocket construction and other great summer activities on our blog: http://mor.mn/3f8ym
Pin this graphic to Pinterest: http://mor.mn/3f8yq
For a fishing hole finder map and even more summer ideas, check out our blog at http://mor.mn/3ehkm
Pin this graphic to Pinterest: http://mor.mn/3ehkq
Learn more at http://mor.mn/3e258.
Pin this to Pinterest: http://mor.mn/3g1t5
For a how-to and more great summer activities, visit http://mor.mn/3fgjq
Pin this graphic to Pinterest: http://mor.mn/3fgk2
Find a local fire station near you at http://mor.mn/3epx2
Pin this graphic to Pinterest: http://mor.mn/3epxc
Pin this graphic to Pinterest: http://mor.mn/3e7le
Please take a quick moment to review these “House Rules” before jumping into the conversation. The goal is simple: to create a friendly, positive, safe and respectful space for people to learn more about Mormons and what Mormons believe.
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly conversation, not heated debate.
- Be helpful. If someone has a question, be a resource and help them out. Common courtesy goes a long way.
- Use appropriate language. This is meant to be a safe space for all participants who have a curiosity about the Mormon faith.
- Stay on topic. We encourage discussion and discourse, but we politely ask that you remain mindful of the topic at hand.
- Post as yourself. Posting as an organization makes people wonder what you have to hide.
Comments that fall outside of these boundaries will be moderated or removed.