- Kennesaw State UniversitySocial Media Communications Specialist, 2013 - present•Develop and implement innovative, effective and comprehensive strategies to create and manage KSU's social media presence on networking sites including LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc. •Lead efforts to build online communities, capture and engage new audiences, coordinate viral campaigns and targeted online outreach programs to promote brand awareness and drive key audiences to Kennesaw State marketing outlets and collaterals. •Manage day-to-day activities, including online advocacy, writing and creating content, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc. •Research and recommend new technologies and opportunities that enhance KSU's social media presence. •Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Morin Rufai is an innovative and creative social media professional. She is an extremely accomplished social media specialist, specializing in such areas such as: blogging, SEO, SEM, Social Media Optimization, Launching Social Media Platforms, Building/Creating Social Media Engagement and Creating Social Media Marketing Strategies; making her one of the best Female social media specialist around.
She extremely passionate and loves what she does. She not only provides the best social media and online marketing strategies, but also enjoys educating clients to the best of her ability.
*Online community development & management
* Social media program design & management
* Blog development, editorial and writing
* Google analytics analysis
* Social Media Optimization
* Create social networking web sites: Twitter, Facebook YouTube, MySpace and Wordpress
* Great written communications and marketing skills
*AP Style writing
*Adobe InDesign CS4 and Photoshop CS4
- Clark Atlanta UniversityMass Communications, 2005 - 2009