- Dream Social LLCSocial Media Marketing Consultant, 2011 - present• Advise clients on how to better reach and engage influential audiences and customers via social media. • Execute on multiple existing social media strategies in collaboration with other sales and marketing campaigns. • Develop and build successful customer social engagement plans targeting various audiences along the entire customer engagement lifecycle. • Generate savvy, innovative ideas through which to spread the message of the client’s campaign. • Use research and know-how to discover niche communities for our clients. • Draw social maps and/or graphs to show locations and roles of those communities. • Collect and structure customer feedback for weekly reports to clients. • Set achievable client expectations. • Assume responsibility for solving client problems. • Propose expanded business and social media marketing solutions to our clients. • Manage social media projects including scoping, client management, budget creation, client billing, consulting hour tracking, project tracking and reporting, scope and change management, ad buys, etc.
- Kennesaw State UniversitySocial Media Communications Specialist, 2013 - present•Develop and implement innovative, effective and comprehensive strategies to create and manage KSU's social media presence on networking sites including LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc. •Lead efforts to build online communities, capture and engage new audiences, coordinate viral campaigns and targeted online outreach programs to promote brand awareness and drive key audiences to Kennesaw State marketing outlets and collaterals. •Manage day-to-day activities, including online advocacy, writing and creating content, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc. •Research and recommend new technologies and opportunities that enhance KSU's social media presence. •Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Morin Rufai is an innovative and creative social media professional. She is an extremely accomplished social media specialist, specializing in such areas such as: blogging, SEO, SEM, Social Media Optimization, Launching Social Media Platforms, Building/Creating Social Media Engagement and Creating Social Media Marketing Strategies; making her one of the best Female social media specialist around.
She extremely passionate and loves what she does. She not only provides the best social media and online marketing strategies, but also enjoys educating clients to the best of her ability.
*Online community development & management
* Social media program design & management
* Blog development, editorial and writing
* Google analytics analysis
* Social Media Optimization
* Create social networking web sites: Twitter, Facebook YouTube, MySpace and Wordpress
* Great written communications and marketing skills
*AP Style writing
*Adobe InDesign CS4 and Photoshop CS4
- Clark Atlanta UniversityMass Communications, 2005 - 2009