It's no secret that I love Google+. This chart shows that despite what any expert will tell you, Google+ can be the absolute best network for sharing your content, making new connections, and cultivating a powerful community of supporters. Period.
When you focus on quality, consistency, and being genuinely helpful (not just soliciting click-throughs) your results will amaze you!
Is this something you might be interested in learning more about? Would you be interested in Google+ specific tips and possibly even some premium courses?
If so, let me know in the comments and be sure to keep us circled! I'm looking for some passionate dustn.tv readers who want to take their Google+ presence to new heights.
#socialmedia #marketing #googleplus #dustntv
- Cosmetic Social MediaSocial Media & Marketing for Aesthetic Medicine, 2010 - present
- La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery CentreChief Operating Officer, 2005 - 2010
- Inform SolutionsDirector of Training, 1998 - 2000
- Robinson's Department StoreAsst. Buyer & Dept. Manager, 1989 - 1991
- La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery CentreInternal Marketing Coordinator, 1991 - 1992
- La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery CentreAdministrator, 1992 - 1998
- La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery CentreDirector, Special Projects, 2002 - 2005
Cosmetic Social Media, a division of Monique Ramsey Marketing, Inc. PO BOX 235497 Encinitas, CA 92023-5497
I am the Founder and Social Media Horticulturalist of Cosmetic Social Media, a social media and marketing firm dedicated to serving the niche of aesthetic medicine and businesses related to the medical field.
I am one of the first 37 graduates from Mari Smith’s "Mentor
with Mari" Relationship Marketing and Social Media Certification program in 2009. Having been personally
trained and mentored by internationally acclaimed social media expert
and author Mari Smith, I have gained deep social media knowledge as
well as extensive personal connections in the social media industry.
With over 20 years of experience in plastic surgery, I have a depth of knowledge and experience difficult to find. From my role as Chief Operating Officer in a large, multi-specialty cosmetic surgery and dermatology practice to my duties as Director of Marketing, I understand the intricacies of practice management, patient care, patient relationship management, and effective patient communication.
Other Background Notes:
- Panel Moderator and Speaker on social media topics at Las Vegas Multi-Specialty Foundation meeting 2011, 2012; 2013
- Speaker at American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS) in Las Vegas, June 2013
- Speaker at American Society of Opthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) Spring Meeting in Newport, Rhode Island, June 2013.
- Speaker at Congress of Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery (CAVS), September 2012
- Speaker on Marketing in the Digital Age at Medical Internet Marketing Symposium (MIMS) 2011; Panel Speaker on practice management at ASPS 1998
- Interviewed by various publications including AMA, SmartMoney, Dermatology Times, Medical Economics, Administrative Eyecare
- Integral role in the development of Inform&Enhance
practice management software systems (now a subsidiary of Johnson &
- Trained and consulted with cosmetic surgery practices
in the US and Canada
- Contributor to the book Cosmetic Surgery for Dummies, published by Wiley & Sons
- social media strategy, training, and
- medical practice marketing and branding
- patient communications such as e-blasts, skincare promotions,
- aesthetic medicine sales
- patient e-surveys and analysis
- patient communications
- medical writing for the layperson
- desktop publishing
Bachelor of Science in Public Administration from The University of Southern California
- Tiffany & Co.
- Indy car driving (watching and hopefully one day I'll make it into one!)
- Baseball, football, hockey (well, any sport except basketball and golf)
- Desktop publishing
- Digital scrap-booking
- Party planning
- Crafty endeavors
My idea of a perfect vacation is a tropical locale - sun, sand, snorkeling, and relaxing with a tropical beverage in hand.
- University of Southern California1989
- Torrey Pines High School
All Facebook Image Dimensions: Timeline, Posts, Ads [Infographic]
Facebook dimensions recommended sizes for cover photo, profile photo, Timeline link and photo shares, desktop News Feed and sidebar, ads and
Learn How to Wrap Text Around Curved Object in Publisher
The question about how to wrap text around curved object in Publisher is often simply answered with the phrase, "it can't be done." You're h
K-State 1V8 Earns Co-Big 12 Boat of the Week Honors - - The Official Ath...
The Kansas State Official Athletic Site, partner of CBSSports.com College Network. The most comprehensive coverage of Kansas State Athletics
Social Media Marketing World: Social Media's Mega Conference!
Join 2000 fellow marketers at industry's largest social media marketing trade show in beautiful San Diego, California for networking, discov
The Internet Marketing Pyramid: Why Every Business Needs a Healthy Diet ...
It’s been drilled into your head since childhood: “Eat your vegetables!” During school you’re told, “Make sure to include all five food grou
Facebook Changes Its User Interface | Social Media Today
This month, Facebook is rolling out a major redesign of their home page and news feed. A revised newsfeed was rolled out one year ago, and i
Twitter is eight: A trip down memory lane - Twitter Counter Blog
Our favorite social network is turning 8 this week! And for an 8-year old, we must say it has achieved quite a lot! From Jack Dorsey’s first
Facebook Page Timeline Redesign: The One Important Change
Facebook has redesigned the page timeline, and there's one very minor change that could make the biggest, positive impact.
Science fair: This is the most accurate science fair project ever
We did them as kids and now it's our kids' turn -- coming up with a science fair project. Well, we think this one wins for accuracy!
MediaPost Publications MasterCard Taps Man/Machine Interaction At SXSW, ...
MasterCard Taps Man/Machine Interaction At SXSW, Uses A Vending Machine - 03/08/2014
Northern California Teacher Asks Will Ferrell to Prom
An East Bay teacher is asking actor and comedian Will Ferrell to be his "date" at his school's upcoming prom.