- it is 3+ minutes of pure entertainment with catchy lyrics and seriously impressive vocals
- it teaches you how to take care of your pool in a fun and definitely memorable way
- it proves that any business in any industry can have fun with their work, dreaming up unique new ways to showcase their abilities
- it is the [almost] first glimpse of a rising star rapper. He is sure to be famous soon, so watch this video in order to be able to say "Matt...yeah, I knew Matt way back when he was rapping about swimming pools."
- Flexible SolutionsSales & Marketing Manager, 2006 - present
- The Modern Business ConsultantBusiness Consultant, Sales & Marketing Manager, 2010 - present
Monique Nelson's Qualifications & Experience
I completed my University Education with an English Degree from the University of Victoria in 2006. Since then, my passion for learning has driven me to supplement my [superb] reading and writing skills with a Desktop Publishing Diploma and a Social Media Diploma.
I am certain there is more to come, but everything in its own due time.
I have many years of field training as a Sales & Marketing Manager for a publicly traded, international environmental technology company.
I am a Faculty Adviser specializing in Social Media for one of the fastest growing Industry Networks currently available: The Pool Genius Network.
I have also been taking clients from all walks of life since the beginning of 2010.
I look forward to working with you and developing our professional network together!
Monique Nelson's Business Philosophy
Some people are born leaders, or born chemists, or born again. I really believe I was born to learn. Therefore, in any position that I hold within my career or personal life, you can be assured that I place learning as a high priority.
Currently, I am pursuing the life of a Business Consultant, focusing on all matters marketing. I consistently educate myself on current trends and historically proven methods. During the learning curve, I make a point to share my new knowledge with others. One of my life's guiding philosophies is that the quickest way to learn a topic through and through is to teach it.
Before I am comfortable providing a service for any given company, I must be confident that the service I am providing is a good fit for all parties involved. I love working with a variety of industries, and I enjoy learning the important factors of every company I commit to. I can assure you, when we begin working together, I will be offering you the very best of my efforts and my devotion. My job will always be, first and foremost, to make your job easier and more lucrative.
I love my work, which allows me to put my talents to the test, stretching and growing my business as I learn new and innovative ways to approach it.
- Linked InfluenceLinkedIn, 2011 - present
- AdSense ProfitsSEO & Adsense, 2011 - present
- Andy Jenkins Video BossVideo Creation, 2011 - present
- University of Victoria - BA in EnglishBachelor of Arts - English, 2002 - 2006
- ICS - Desktop Publishing DegreeDesktop Publishing, 2009 - 2009
- Social Media Magic UniversitySocial Media Consulting, 2009 - 2009