Freelance Community & Content Strategist, 2014 - present
I’m a digital marketer with a passion for small businesses and participatory community building in towns and cities. I have several years of experience in the digital marketing industry and want to use my knowledge to revitalise high-streets and local economies by sharing global digital knowledge.
You can make your business much more successful by building, growing and engaging a loyal community, commonly known as a customer base. If your business is a local store, a café, a restaurant or if you are a crafter with a small outlet or an online store and need some help to grow your community of loyal customers, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
I am here to help you make your business stand out by re-thinking the way you represent your company. I work with companies at any stage of the development process. If you’ve yet to open your doors or drop your pre-launch page, I’ll help you get started. If you’re already up and running and looking for new ways to grow, I will show you how to communicate with your existing customers, so they become your brand ambassadors.
Together, we can make your business an indispensable part of your local or global community.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU:
- help you launch your business
- shape your digital appearance
- identify opportunities
- build a culture within your team and/or your customer base
- teach you what you need to know about social media and how you can use it
- advise you on the right tools to strengthen the relationship with your customers
- produce content for your social media channels, your website or print
- create content for your blog, newspaper or magazine
- provide you with local and global trend insights of community & city building
Find out more: http://mkanokova.com