Mailbag is returning, in the form of Always On! Please send me any questions or ideas you have for the show: the best story you have about killing a gadget? Questions about E3 or thoughts about Microsoft's Smart Glass or the future of gaming? Suggestions for products we should review on the show? Post them here or send them to always on at cnet dot com. Videos welcome. :)
39 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 20 previous comments
- Molly with the baking in most of of ios features on the Macs do u think this is apple's way of killing off ipods?Jun 14, 2012
- Great! =) I just followed you to say that I miss your shows, and here it is! A +100 to you Molly!!Jun 15, 2012
- Bring Gadgettes back. That is all.Jun 15, 2012
- As alistner this show sounds compellingJun 16, 2012
- still taking questions? for next time after you do the stress test for the new ipad could you teach us some ways to fix our devices without breaking the bank?Jun 19, 2012
- The tests in the Galaxy S3 program were really good, but I would add a electromagnetic test like put the phone closer to a big speaker and a X-Ray test like X-Ray machines in the airport.
Temperature, water, drop, scratch electromagnetic fields and x-rays can be the most common challenges for a cellphone...
BTW, good program...Jul 11, 2012