The third code was on the back of the pamphlet.
She then happily watched the how- to video that the QR code led to.
We spend lots of time listening to your feedback, and today we're launching some profile and page updates that you've been asking for. These include:
- A new tab for your Local reviews. In addition to your photos, +1's and YouTube videos, there's now a place for all your Local reviews. Highlight your favorite restaurants, or hide the tab completely via settings -- it's completely up to you.
- An easier way to edit your info. The 'About' tab now consists of separate cards (like Story, Places, and Links) -- each with its own prominent edit link. As always: you can share specific fields with specific circles, or keep them just for you.
- Bigger cover photos, with a better aspect ratio. Cover photos are much larger than before (up to 2120px by 1192px), and they display in 16x9 when fully expanded. This way more images can be used as cover photos, and there’s more room for your selection to shine.
Everything's rolling out gradually, so check back soon if you don't see it yet. Once it’s live (at plus.google.com/me), let us know your thoughts in the comments!
- 83North AdvertisingSocial Media, 2013 - present
- Molly White MarketingSocial Media Marketing, 2009 - 2013
- AllyKatzzProduction Manager, 2007 - 2009
- Pied Piper Children's WearSales Associate, 2007 - 2007
- VasarriShoe and Accessory Buyer, 2005 - 2006
- Corporate Mailing ServicesSales, 2003 - 2005
- Sinclair Broadcast GroupSales, 2003 - 2003
- Ikon Office SolutionsSales, 2001 - 2003
- Legg Mason Funds MarketingEvent Planner, 2000 - 2001
- Girls' Life MagazineFashion Editor/Associate Editor, 1997 - 2000
Social Media Manager for Businesses | Wife & Mother (2 girls aged 7 &5) | Runner | Love to: cook, eat, drink, entertain friends & family | TV junkie
That's the short version, the long version is below.
I love what I do....FINALLY. I've created a career out of my passion: marketing, advertising and technology. I've embraced my inner geek and let her shine!
I absolutely LOVE to eat and cook and drink and share that love with friends and family.
I watch an inordinate amount of television. Mostly crime drama's, peppered with some quality reality TV from Bravo. The DVR and my Roku make my viewing habits possible since all I get to watch during the day is Nick Jr. and the Disney Channel.
My 7yr old once asked if we could visit 9/8 Central sometime, as if it were a destination like Disney World.
And in case you couldn't tell, pink is my favorite color ever. You could paint trash pink and I'd probably buy it.
I'm an oversharer.