This is the first post in a two-post series. Hopefully will post the next one in the next few days.
This is the first post in a two-post series. Hopefully will post the next one in the next few days.
- Inov8 LimitedProduct Manager and Business Head Retail Solutions, 2015 - present
- Crayons CommunicationsProject Head, 2013 - 2014Crayons is a creative digital communications agency based out of Dubai Media City, and is the digital reputation custodian for leading brands in the UAE, across multiple industry verticals. I head the development segment, where we identify technology solutions to meet client needs and also research in new technology. The portfolio includes websites, web apps, social apps and mobile apps. I have been involved in managing projects from initiation to delivery, resource pool management and providing creative and qualitative input. Along with this I have also supported our community management and creative teams to align for their social engagement requirements.
- e-Business (Pvt) Ltd - PringBusiness Manager - Karachi, 2013 - 2013Pring is Pakistan’s largest social network with a user-base of over 5 million. Pring also offers customized mobile solutions, including m-commerce features and integration. I head the operations in Karachi and lead the Brand Strategy and Client Servicing area of the business. Our focus is on providing the best strategy to incorporate Pring as a social platform and deliver better results to a brand's marketing objectives. We work very closely with brands and their agencies (traditional, digital and activation) to provide expert mobile marketing advice, consumer behavior and profiling insights, and a robust mobile advertising medium. My additional roles include heading the Marketing & Communications of Pring as a product, and provide my input on the user experience of the product from the end-user and business user’s perspective. By virtue of this role I also oversee social interactions for Pring on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Self EmployedBusiness Technology & Digital Media Consultant, 2009 - 2013Independently providing business technology consulting services, digital and social media strategies and management services. I've also worked on one of projects, and currently working on my own product. In the past I've mentored some of the budding startup businesses, and attended in guest speaker sessions at universities.
- TCS (Private) Limitede-Business Manager - Marketing, 2011 - 2012TCS is Pakistan's leading Express and Logistics Company. I had joined in the newly established e-Business team and managed the strategy and direction for products developed by the team. TCS Connect was the first e-Business product, initiated as the enabler of online shopping for the masses. As the e-Business Manager – Marketing, I have: • Developed the complete brand identity, brand speak and guidelines for internal and external communication • Strategically managed marketing and communications across all media, with focus on digital media to optimize costs as a startup venture, managing relationships with content management partners, digital media and traditional advertising agencies • Facilitated in working out legal and financial matters, operational procedures, technical requirements • Conceptualized campaign ideas with use of conversations, gamification, cross platform integrations (between traditional and digital) to increase visibility and interactions, thus staying true and connected with customers • Facilitated in driving vendor relations management and technology arms to successfully achieve project objectives, working closely to develop category deployment plans, pricing mechanics, new features • Developed business cases and strategies for further e-Business products at TCS, which included TCS High Street, TCS Money, Payment Gateway and TCS Shop & Ship
- Ovrlod (Private) LimitedClient Services & Project Manager, 2009 - 2011Ovrlod is a web and digital agency providing reliable, high quality and cost effective front end and technical services for digital production. As an outsourcing agency, Ovrlod is partners with some of the high profile and well-known web and digital agencies in the Middle East and their global networks, including BBDO Proximity, ATOM Digital, JWT MENA, Omnicom Media Group, Publicis Graphics Works and Clique Media. • Manage operations, driving operational and human asset efficiency, delivering quality output with over 95% timely project completions and customer satisfaction • Lead all projects within the agency, mentoring resources and project teams, and working closely with client representatives from business and technical teams, converting business requirements to viable solutions • Review and sanction process management, directly implement new systems & processes to match clients’ expectations • Planning for the long-term progressive growth of the organization, enhancing current and new skill sets and expertise within the company, training and development of resources and provide new technology solutions
- InfiniLogic (Private) Limited, KarachiManager, Financial Services Projects, 2001 - 2005In this position I had successfully converted 6 accounts, and managed positive relations with all clients. Overall responsibilities included: • Establish contact and develop relations with prospective clients • Provide technological awareness to current and prospective clients • Determine client requirements and propose suitable solutions addressing their business critical and future needs • Cross functional coordination on planning and executing media campaigns, new product sales and product development • Represent the organization in exhibitions, seminars, conferences and other business events • Management Representative for ISO certification and standard maintenance
- ZRG International (Private) Limited, KarachiManager, Business Development, 2005 - 2006ZRG specializes in contact management solutions, including customer relations software, telephony hardware and software configuration, database management and reporting solutions. Major clients include financial services and telecom companies. • Managed client relations to enhance customer satisfaction; visits and support for solutions provided • Project planning, assessment for customizations, coordination with software development teams • Evaluated immediate and future needs of prospects and clients for contact management with end-consumers • Produced high level, medium level and tactical level project plans, detailed diagrams for contact center solution implementation, as part of several contract pitches conducted • Quality assurance and management of internally and externally deployed solutions • Research & Development of new and existing solutions • Clients managed: Bank AL Habib Ltd, United Bank Ltd, EFU Life Assurance, Bank Alfalah Ltd, NIB Bank Ltd, PSO, NAFA Funds, KASB Direct and NIFT eTrust
- Advanced Research Projects & Technologies (Private) Limited, KarachiManager, Client Services Management – GlobalServe, Inc, 2007 - 2008GlobalServe, Inc. is a New York based company, providing supply chain management services to its global customers. GlobalServe 'enables' companies with IT assets distributed across multiple countries, to save money on IT Acquisition and Service Management throughout the lifecycle of their geographically distributed IT assets. I was brought on board for this project at Arpatech with a scope to "build, manage and handover" the complete operations for GlobalServe Support Operations Center (SOC) in Karachi, as a 24x7 global support helpdesk, Additionally, I was involved in: • Providing training and continuous skill development for all team members • Manage and monitor operations for quality assurance and control, and compliance with customer requirements and meeting targets • Provide valued suggestions and advice on technological and business matters to efficiently manage the desk Clients served: AMO, Yahoo!, WPP Group companies, Air Products, BG Group, Mars, BMS, Compucom, E&J Gallo; OEMs: HP, IBM Lenovo, Cisco, Microsoft; and global vendors and channel partners
- Creative Chaos (Private) Limited, KarachiManager, Business Services, 2008 - 2009Creative Chaos is a renowned technology and business solutions provider in Pakistan, specializing in development and maintenance of customized web applications and solutions on a variety of platforms, and have over time added their strength in digital reputation management. • Developed and managed business relations, contributing to lead generation and improving the opportunities pipeline and road maps for new customers, consulting for best practices and defining project goals • Planned online activation campaigns for clients, through web presence and targeted social media marketing • Evaluated requirements and proposed concrete solutions based on scope and expectations of clients • Identified opportunities for innovation and value addition to clients’ portfolio
- CDF Software (Private) LimitedProject Manager, Interactive Media, 2009 - 2009CDF was developing products for improving workplace efficiency and strengthening collaborative resource management and reporting. I was involved here on a part time basis / consultative role in the Social and Interactive Media area, remotely managing the community management team for our clients in the US and Canada. • Planning and execution of online activation campaigns through multichannel social media engagement • Managing client relations and projects, quality of creative content and real time updates by team members, including blog posts, articles, Twitter posts, Facebook feeds, polls and questions to websites and various other social networks and tools
- Next Generation Innovations (NexGenI)Tech Support Manager, 2009 - 2010I was a consultant with NextGenI, and offered my services to win a customer support contract and become the first member for a remote access iPhone app, providing tech support to clients across the globe. Later I provided training and skill enhancements for new team members and remotely managed their progress and improving their capability to manage client relations effectively. Today, the team provides 24x7 tech support to its international customers.
- ZRG International (Private) LimitedManager, Projects & Client Relations, 2006 - 2007ZRG specializes in contact management solutions, including customer relations software, telephony hardware and software configuration, database management and reporting solutions. Major clients include financial services and telecom companies. • Managed client relations to enhance customer satisfaction; visits and support for solutions provided • Project planning, assessment for customizations, coordination with software development teams • Evaluated immediate and future needs of prospects and clients for contact management with end-consumers • Produced high level, medium level and tactical level project plans, detailed diagrams for contact center solution implementation, as part of several contract pitches conducted • Quality assurance and management of internally and externally deployed solutions • Research & Development of new and existing solutions • Clients managed: Bank AL Habib Ltd, United Bank Ltd, EFU Life Assurance, Bank Alfalah Ltd, NIB Bank Ltd, PSO, NAFA Funds, KASB Direct and NIFT eTrust
- Advanced Research Projects & Technologies (Private) Limited, KarachiManager, Projects and IT Infrastructure, 2008 - 2008Arpatech specializes in extreme software programming and engineering and research oriented services, having established itself as the key partner for its customers worldwide. Arpatech has diversified its offered services in the area of operational engineering, with core focus toward customer support and network support helpdesk services. • Managed projects, providing solutions to meet client expectations and medium to long term objectives • Maintained client relations for existing and new projects • Coordinated with the software engineering teams in line with project management techniques and reporting • Established and maintained the IT Infrastructure policies, keeping in line with business objectives and environmental security • Established Quality Management Systems by engaging in Process Improvement and Management, scaling the organization’s capabilities in meeting client expectations and developing an agile approach to management • Client accounts managed include GlobalServe, Compugen, McNolia, CERTStation and IBD Society
- InfiniLogic (Private) LimitedManager, Financial Services Projects, 2001 - 2005InfiniLogic is one of the leading software solution providers, engaged in providing cost-effective and dedicated solutions to all our clients globally and particularly those in the USA and UK. Founded in early 1996, we have evolved into a major supplier of services in the Information Technology sector. • Designed and managed the development and implementation of a comprehensive financial accounting software for single, multiple and online users, with single sign on capability for all partner websites • Designed an online payroll management and electronic filing service, and in-house CRM and CMS • Implemented the system for online calculations, preparation and submission of Annual accounts, VAT returns and Corporate Tax Returns for all UK small to medium sized companies • Served as a catalyst for change, single handedly managing the incorporation of the company and aligning to meet call center registration requirements, and provided training and advisory on managing the sales and customer services desks • Conducted research, analysis, and development of project infrastructures, coordination with software development department to meet project objectives • Managed a strong quality control and assurance department • Was the first business content writer for the company, and have written over 170 business articles within 1 year, provided content for all company websites and for all financial and non-financial solutions, and business scope documents for each solution • Product and market development of projects on hand and feasibility studies of future projects • Customer support for UK accounting and financial advisory via phone chat, email and fax • Develop and implement marketing strategy for majority of company products and projects • Provided consultancy on accounting, taxation and legal aspects for UK based small and medium sized companies
- Stick Cricket 2
- Shadow Fight 2
Managing online presence and digital reputation, including website and portal development, planning and implementing online activation campaigns through multi-channel Social Media Marketing and PR 2.0
Have a knack for new technology and provide consultancy in areas of new technology and innovative and efficient solutions to match expected objectives
Focused on process engineering, pathway assessment and determination to achieve medium to long term objectives of projects and organizational goals
Ufone 14th August 2012 TVC by Interflow Communications.mp4
The only 'Made in Pakistan' mobile company rallies the nation to lift it's flag up once again. There was a time when we used to paint the la
Google Merges Search and Google+ Into Social Media Juggernaut
Starting tomorrow, Google+ members will be able to search against both the broader web and their own Google+ social graph.
» I hate life! I hate life! » I hate life! I hate life!
I had this weird epiphany early this morning, so thought it would be a good share. How often have you heard people say I hate life? In reali
YouTube - Original Song by Josie, "Nothing Else Matters"
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, which You
Google+ appeases audiophiles with new Studio Mode for Hangouts on Air
Since May, Google+ users have been able to show the world just how exciting their lives are via the Hangouts On Air feature.
Google+ offers custom URLs for verified accounts, other profiles to come...
Do you happen to be David Beckham or Toyota? Well, congratulations -- you now have a Google+ vanity URL. The rest of us