I am a New Zealand kiwi based in Montreal, Canada. With over eight years of experience in the technology sector, I specialize in web development, web marketing, social media, analytics, and SEO. With a Bachelors of Information Systems, I gained my most valued experience working directly in the field with government contracts, start-ups, and agencies of all sizes.
After three years as a digital strategist at NVI, one of the largest SEO agencies in Canada, i went rogue: and I started freelancing. Combining my expertise in web technologies and outgoing charisma – I have the unique facility to analyze and innovate new ways to reach audiences.
My passion for technology comes from its ability to connect people. Bringing people together in expression and dialog. Helping people communicate with each other brings understanding.
Having lived and traveled across the world, I am a multilingual art enthusiast. Also an avid photographer, my portfolio continues to expand with coverage of Montreal’s most exciting live music, dance, and social events. A passionate people-person and a tailored professional, I expertly bring people together in both the real and digital worlds.
- Third WunderCo-Founder & COO, 2014 - presentCo-Founder and COO of Third Wunder Marketing Inc.
- Mohamed Hamad ConsultingDigital Strategist, Web Developer, Photographer, 2012 - present
- Where Are The ShowsFounder, CEO, 2012 - present
- NVI SolutionsProject Manager, 2010 - 2012
- babyTEL IncLead Developer, Project Manager, 2007 - 2010
- Manukau City CouncilProject Coordinator, 2005 - 2007