Three years after President Obama proudly proclaimed that the economy was his, more than 23 million Americans are still out of work, underemployed, or no longer looking for work and we’ve seen forty straight months of unemployment over 8 percent. President Obama has had his moment and failed. Now it is our time. +1 if you agree. http://mi.tt/NGl4YY
205 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 212 previous comments
- Bankers and Wall Street made a fortune off the 2008 meltdown of the country with no criminal charges.Jul 18, 2012
- "Looks like you have reached 221 out of those 23 million out of work Americans to plus 1 your rhetoric"
Tell us something we do not already know please..like some real facts and cures!
Think your internet campaign is working?Jul 21, 2012
- ROMNEY IS GOING TO WIN, EVERYONE MAKE SURE YOU VOTE SO THAT IT DOES HAPPEN AND TELL OTHERS THAT DONT NORMALLY TO GO VOTEAug 1, 2012
- If he wins america losesAug 2, 2012
- Try this, Mitt: pull your head out and look around--nobody likes you.Aug 14, 2012
- bad manSep 15, 2013