Start a hangout
Works at Texas Merchant Accounts (Nationwide Merchant Accounts, LLC)
Attended University of Houston
Lives in Houston, Texas
If I found a way to get the essential services that you have to have at home & your place of business for the same or better price AND feed a child each month you paid your bill, you'd want to know how, right?
Add a comment...
Contact Raquel in order to be in marketing materials for business photo shoots, commercials, etc. She's looking for interested people, ages 30-50!
Add a comment...
Be an expert in your own field... be a Talk Show Host and have your very own talk show! Check it out!
Add a comment...
Awesome show coming up soon!
Add a comment...
Mitchell From | Network Marketing Professional of Essential Services | Merchant Services | Business Funding & Acquisitions | Investor
About Mitchell From:
I am an open networker that believes in Servant Leadership that can be seen in the biblical scripture of Proverbs 11:25 "The generous man will prosper; he who builds up others will he himself be built up."
I am a husband, father of two wonderful young ladies and a child of God. I enjoy working on my relationship with Jesus Christ and God the Father as I offer my time to help others do the same. I not only desire to help others grow in their spiritual life, but I have a burning desire to help individuals and families do better financially.
I have a background of 15+ years in the IT industry, working my way all the way from an entry level technician, up to the top of corporate America. From there, I broke away and became an entrepreneur for the first time and started my first company and from there I've started and/or owned multiple businesses along the years. With a desire to help others, teaching and mentoring them in business and networking, I found myself entering into the world of public speaking and talk radio. This gave me a venue to share what I learned over the years with many people. One of my recent passions started with entering into the Merchant Services industry where I help companies save money on their Credit Card Processing. This has expanded into helping business owners and people with other Essential Services as well. Knowing corporate America, small business ownership and being able to speak, teach and mentor peers has brought me to a skillset that allows me to help people build their own business through the fast growing industry of network marketing with a company that I believe is the Gold Standard in the industry with credibility, integrity and longevity... all traits that I believe are a necessity.
- University of HoustonComputer Sciene
- Luzerne County Community CollegeMicrocomputer Applications
- North Harris CollegeComputer Networking
- Kingwood CollegeComputer Networking
- Tomball CollegeComputer Networking
- Dale Carnegie Training
- SlideShare (current)
Serial Entrepreneur | Network Marketing Professional of Essential Services | Merchant Services | Business Funding & Acquisitions | Investor
- Texas Merchant Accounts (Nationwide Merchant Accounts, LLC)Business Owner | Operator, 2008 - presentCompany Overview: We offer businesses the ability to accept credit cards through traditional phone line terminals, wireless terminals, online "virtual" terminals and e-commerce websites. If they are currently processing with another processor or their bank, we will lower the company's rates and fees... Guaranteed! Types of Businesses/Industries that we specialize in bringing savings to: Churches & Religious Private Schools Non-Profits & Charities Dentists, Veterinarians & Other Medical Offices Automotive Service & Repair Shops Responsibilities: My responsibilities involve soliciting new clients/merchants and doing free analysis work in order to prove to them that we can indeed save them money each and every month. I am also responsible for pricing the new client/merchant in a way that creates a win-win and then I program and deliver terminals or equipment in order to make things as simple and seamless for the merchant. Upon completion of the client set-up, I train the staff to insure that they are doing everything they can to save the company as much money as possible. Lastly, it is my responsibility to find individuals that want to become Agents that will act with Integrity and with a focus on creating "Win-Win" client relationships! Online Info: http://texasmerchantaccounts.com http://nationwidemerchantaccounts.com Exceptionally Skilled at: Statement Analysis, Training of Merchant Staff & Mentorship for New Agents
- ACN, Inc. (Essential Services Provider & Broker)Team Coordinator | Independent Business Owner, 2012 - presentCompany Overview: At ACN we provide and broker essential services (such as Phone Service, Wireless Cell Phone Service, Television, Home Security, Electricity, Gas & Merchant Services) that businesses and individuals must have at their homes & places of business. We also give people the opportunity to create an income through these same services in order to attain time freedom and a financially free lifestyle through top-notch training, effective mentoring and a proven system! Responsibilities: Customer Acquisition - When I am working with a business owner or individual that has been referred over to me by a shared and trusted contact, I create "win-win" situations. The customer may find value in the form of financial savings, improved service offerings or the opportunity to support a cause/charity. From a simple survey, I do the research and analysis on the essential services of my customers (commercial and residential) and then find which services we can provide value on and assist in the transition of those services. Recruiting - I am always searching for people that want a better life (more money and more time freedom), that enjoy helping others and/or have an infectious positive outlook on life and are fun to be around. Exceptionally Skilled at: Leadership, Training & Mentorship, Public Speaking & Personal Development Special Thanks & Appreciation: Leading by example and showing how to be a true leader is our very own... ACN Circle of Champions members - Simon Aboud, James Adlam, Mathieu Ambroise, Nekoda Bragg, Monica Bragg, Aaron Burt, Chanelle Burt, Debbie Davis, Jeremy Deeble, Mindy Deeble, Shane Douglas, Jennifer Doud, Darin Doud, Leanne Gabriel, Mathieu Lamontagne, Franco Lofranco, Patrick Maser, Michael Maser & Al Thomas
- Mitchell From Speaks.comMotivational & Public Speaker | Trainer, 2009 - 20012After years of speaking and teaching "Networking Do's and Don'ts" to members of my Networking Organization, "My Referral Network," I began speaking at other networking organizations and sales groups. I enjoy speaking about and teaching the practical skills, that are needed to be successful in "Networking," to business professionals and business owners. Such areas such as "Servant Leadership" or "Give First" networking, How to give an effective "Commercial," How to speak in front of the room, What body language helps and hurts us... and how "Sales" can kill the growth of your "Network." Topics Include: How to Have an Effective Networking Plan – There are many groups & meetings of all types that you can spend time and money joining and attending. Find out, through Mitchell’s “CEO’s of Networking” plan… which ones to join, how many to join and how to work each type for maximum effectiveness. How to Become “A Master Networker” – Everyone knows that there are skills, abilities and “Tips & Tricks” that allow someone to rise above the rest in their networking prowess. Learn what the steps are to becoming the Master Networker in your very own network of connections. Online Info: http://mitchellfromspeaks.com
- My Referral Network, LLCBusiness Owner | President & Founder, 2009 - 2013As the President of My Referral Network, I am in charge of giving direction to the Networking Organization as well as providing continuing education for our leaders so that they can continually educate our members. The more effective I can make our leaders, the more effective our members will be... and everyone enjoys the success!
- Everything Talk Radio, LLCBusiness Owner | Talk Show Host, 2011 - 2013Company Overview: The Everything Talk Radio Network is pioneering “turn-key solutions” for Web-based/Internet Talk Radio Shows. We allow individuals with good content, drive and passion... the opportunity to have their very own talk show that is professionally produced, at the fraction of the cost of AM/FM... with the potential for an even greater reach! Online Information: http://everythingtalkradio.com/founder-mitchell-from
Apps with Google+ Sign-in