- Saint Charles Community CollegeAssistant Professor, 2008 - present
- Deaconess HospitalComputer Guy, 2000 - 2006
- Good Samaritan HospitalPsychiatric Nursing Technician, 1998 - 2000
- APAC TeleservicesTelemarketer, 1997 - 1998
- Re5ult Ltdtextpert, 2004 - 2007
- University of Missouri - St. LouisBehavioral Neuroscience, 2006 - 2008
- University of Southern IndianaPsychology, 2000 - 2006
- Vincennes Lincoln High SchoolWhatever, 1994 - 1997
- Doodle God™
- Kingdom Rush Frontiers
- Kingdom Rush Origins
- Kingdom Rush
- Fallout Shelter
- Plague Inc.
- Final Fantasy IV
- Pancake – The Game
Letters to a Satanist: Don’t you worry that demanding identical rights a...
Lucien Greaves of the Satanic Temple answers questions from readers.
Letters to Satan: Why do you call yourselves Satanists?
Q: The Satanic Temple claims not to believe in the Devil. Why do you call yourselves Satanists? A: This question is often the first to...
St. Louis County mother furious after being arrested for consoling son
A mother trying to pick her special needs son up from school winds up in handcuffs and puts the school on lock down.
Genealogical Privacy - Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter
Warning: this article contains personal opinions. I often hear or read comments similar to this: Person #1: "I won't put my genealogy inform
Infographic: To MOOC or Not To MOOC - Getting Smart by Guest Author - Ed...
Learning from afar is not a new concept. According to the stats below, correspondence courses started over 100 years ago. The concept has ev