I just finished up contacting all of my GAPS customers over on the Amplified IT side and figured all of you could use this info as well. Google has released GAPS version 1.3 which uses the new Admin SDK APIs. It's important because the old version of GAPS uses the old Google Apps Provisioning APIs that Google is retiring on April 20th, 2015. Essentially, GAPS will stop working unless you upgrade.
The upgrade does require installation on all of your Domain Controllers and again, requires a reboot (booo!).
If you are feeling lazy, I'll do it for you (not for free, I have kids to feed too). Shameless plug: email@example.com
Here's more info:
We wish to thank the following companies for making the event possible. Please be sure to show them appreciation by supporting them :)
Come and work with an awesome team!
Interested? Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please spread the word.
Here is Google's workaround:
"This product behavior may sometimes be observed since recently Google has changed interface of the SSO settings page. As a workaround I will provide you with a URL link that will leads you to the old page: https://admin.google.com/AdminHome?chromeless=1#OGX:SetupSSO
Please try this URL while you are signed in as Admin."
- Wayne State CollegeMaster of Science in Organizational Management, 2011 - 20133.97
- Wayne State CollegeComputer Information Systems, 2001 - 2007
- Spencer High SchoolTechnology Director, 2015 - present
- AmplifiedITTechnology Deployment Consultant, 2014 - 2015
- Northwest Area Education AgencyNetwork Systems Administrator, 2011 - 2014
- Northwest Area Education AgencyNetwork Technician, 2008 - 2011
- Sioux City Community School DistrictComputer Support Technician/Help Desk, 2007 - 2008
- Sioux City Community School DistrictTechnology Support Intern, 2006 - 2006
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
How to force a program guide update directv? - How to force a program gu...
to run two tvs from your one directtv box, there must be the availability that your directtvbox must have two separate outputs for HDMI cabl
A preview of Gmail's new look - Official Gmail Blog
Archives. Archives, June (9), May (6), April (10), March (5), February (6), January (5), December (10), November (4), October (5), September
Fel 2.0: 100 Take-Aways From the Midwest Google Summit
100 Take-Aways From the Midwest Google Summit. We all hope to leave a conference with a few things to tuck into our repertoire. I usually ho