A Fish Who Slips the Net: The Necronomic Researcher claims that his name is Amaziah Lachish. I do not believe this to be the name he was born with. You get used to that in the illusion business. He keeps talking about cultists serving some master, but there are very few particulars. I do not think he is withholding, I just don't think he has them. I never knew the name of the totem god, or whatever it was, that appeared to me at Afram, or Afarm as I said it when I was a kid. I didn't need to. Names are ways to place things on a grid. Nothing about Amaziah Lachish is on any grid. He is a fish that slips the net.
42 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 17 previous comments
- Bear in mind, I am very adept at pulling rabbits out of hats...Jul 31, 2014
- Jim Lai+3Forget red faction. This may be the red that was foretold.
Quote: The name Edom means "red" in Hebrew, and was given to Esau, the eldest son of the Hebrew patriarch Isaac, once he ate the "red pottage", which the Bible used in irony at the fact he was born "red all over". The Torah, Tanakh and New Testament thus describe the Edomites as descendants of Esau.Jul 31, 2014
- he may be one to slip the net... but it's how you survive in these parts. There are a lot of fishermen... and a lot of sharks.
Meet us in a safer pond and we can share our catch. These channels are watchedJul 31, 2014
- A red dragon awakens? From the Revelation:
Quote: This serpent is depicted as a red seven-headed dragon having ten horns, each housed with a diadem.Jul 31, 2014
- A Fish Who Slips the Net ... You could just as easily be talking about your hyperthreading self,Jul 31, 2014
- Fish? Dagon?Jul 31, 2014
Add a comment...