- Make Money With Your WordPress BlogAuthor, 2014 - presentI am the author of "Make Money With Your WordPress Blog" which teaches established bloggers how to: 1.) Take back the reigns of product placements on your blog and earn the money your work merits in the process. 2.) Find the best products and services to review 3.) Find and implement related affiliate marketing links and creatives 4.) Create the perfect monetized review post and make people want to share it 5.) Stay legal during the process Find out more at http://MakeMoneyWithYourWPBlog.com
- Affiliate SummitFounder, 2003 - present
- itsaWAHMthing.comCo-Founder, present
- MissyWard.comBlogMistress, 2004 - present
- Affiliate Marketers Give BackFounder, 2007 - present
- Revenews.comCo-Publisher, 2009 - present
- GeekCast.fmCo-Founder & President, 2007 - present
- FeedFront MagazineCo-Founder & President, 2008 - present
Missy Ward is an affiliate marketing Swiss Army knife, work at home mom, die-hard AC/DC fan and active fundraiser for charities that support breast cancer research, treatment and community programs.
After spending over a dozen years in Marketing Departments of various companies and managing her own affiliate sites, Missy Ward founded Affiliate Summit Corporation in 2003 with her business partner, Shawn Collins on a $400 investment.
Missy is also the Co-Publisher of Revenews.com, Co-Founder ofitsaWAHMthing.com, Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com and runs a number of her own niche affiliate websites. Her most recent site launch is SpecialNeedsGifts.com, a site that teaches people how to buy skill building toys and gifts for children with special needs. Half of the net proceeds are donated to the North Pocono Parents of Down Syndrome and Friends.
Here new book, “Make Money With Your WordPress Blog“, teaches bloggers how to take back the reigns of product placements on their blog and earn the money their work merits in the process, using affiliate marketing. She is a contributor and editor of the Internet Marketing from the Real Experts and is the author of “It’s All About the Cookies“, which is a business book cleverly disguised as a cookbook. The net proceeds of the sales of these books are donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation and the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, respectively.
In addition, Missy sits on the Board of Directors of the Performance Marketing Association (“The PMA”) and is the Marketing Committee Chair.
For the last 12+ years, Missy Ward has helped companies grow their businesses successfully using the affiliate marketing model. Before she quit her day job and decided to work for herself she was the Director of Public Relations for Media Breakaway LLC, Vice President of Partnership Marketing for eBound Strategies, President of Aluria Software and Vice-President of Marketing for Global Travel International.
Missy hates cold weather, flavored coffee and meat.
She loves wine. Lots and lots of wine.
Subscribe to her newsletter featuring affiliate marketing news, advice and more at MissyWard.com, her affiliate marketing blog.
- Duke University
- Baruch College
- It'saWAHMthing.com (current)
- geekcast.fm (current)
- affiliatesummit.com (current)
- vasbytenterprises.com (current)
- pinkpurpose.com (current)
- shopforhanukkahgifts.com (current)
- affiliatemarketersgiveback.com (current)
- It'saWAHMthing.com (current)
- SpecialNeedsGifts.com (current)
- PMA (current)
- Make Money With Your WordPress Blog (current)
- Affiliate Marketers Give Back (current)
5 Online Privacy Tips For Security Dependent Industries |
More steps should be taken to ensure the basic security protections that are required, especially concerning the online aspects of modern li
Outstanding Business Plans: Writing Your Way To Success |
Writing great business plans doesn’t have to be a source of stress. Here’s what you need to know if you want to write a polished, profession
Audience First: How to Build a Business Without a Product |
For most entrepreneurs and inventors, the first step to forming a business often involves developing a product or service. It's business sch
Must-Have Mobile Marketing Gear for Your Business - It's A WAHM Thing
Marketing your business services or product is a full-time job. The more you do, the greater the opportunity to reach potential customers an
5 Safe Lead Generation Tips to Avoid Being Burned by Click Fraud |
Click fraud is a growing epidemic that's plaguing online advertising. Time and time again, marketers are tricked into thinking traffic from
More Reasons You Should Try a Podcast - It's A WAHM Thing
Podcasting is having a tremendous year. Pew Research reports that 17 percent of all Americans over age 12 were listening to podcasts in Janu
Branding 101 for Your WAHM Business - It's A WAHM Thing
So, you’ve been doing this work-at-home thing for a while now and are looking to grow your business. Whether you’re blogging, transcribing,
Yazing Hopes to Simplify Affiliate Marketing & Monetize Recommendati...
Yazing, a new monetization platform offers bloggers, influencers and affiliates an easy and effective way to earn cash rewards promoting bra
4 Tips to Improve Mompreneur Efficiency - It's A WAHM Thing
As a busy mompreneur, you spend most of your days juggling the needs of your family and work, and the last thing you want is another item on
The Importanceof Images in Product Reviews - It's A WAHM Thing
So, why do images matter in product reviews? Well, the web is now far more image driven than it was a few years ago – and it’s not only beca
Skyrocket Website's Performance With Image Optimization
Although, most of the time neglected, image optimization plays crucial role in boosting your website's ranking in SERPS.
Graphics: An Omnichannel Presence | -ReveNews by Affiliate Summit-ReveNe...
About Missy Ward. Missy Ward has been in affiliate marketing since 1999. She is the Co-Founder of Affiliate Summit, FeedFront Magazine, Geek