Here are my three best tips for making the most of networking opportunities at +Affiliate Summit (or any other event for that matter).
- Make Money With Your WordPress BlogAuthor, 2014 - presentI am the author of "Make Money With Your WordPress Blog" which teaches established bloggers how to: 1.) Take back the reigns of product placements on your blog and earn the money your work merits in the process. 2.) Find the best products and services to review 3.) Find and implement related affiliate marketing links and creatives 4.) Create the perfect monetized review post and make people want to share it 5.) Stay legal during the process Find out more at http://MakeMoneyWithYourWPBlog.com
- Affiliate SummitFounder, 2003 - present
- itsaWAHMthing.comCo-Founder, present
- MissyWard.comBlogMistress, 2004 - present
- Affiliate Marketers Give BackFounder, 2007 - present
- Revenews.comCo-Publisher, 2009 - present
- GeekCast.fmCo-Founder & President, 2007 - present
- FeedFront MagazineCo-Founder & President, 2008 - present
Missy Ward is an affiliate marketing Swiss Army knife, work at home mom, die-hard AC/DC fan and active fundraiser for charities that support breast cancer research, treatment and community programs.
After spending over a dozen years in Marketing Departments of various companies and managing her own affiliate sites, Missy Ward founded Affiliate Summit Corporation in 2003 with her business partner, Shawn Collins on a $400 investment.
Missy is also the Co-Publisher of Revenews.com, Co-Founder ofitsaWAHMthing.com, Founder of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com and runs a number of her own niche affiliate websites. Her most recent site launch is SpecialNeedsGifts.com, a site that teaches people how to buy skill building toys and gifts for children with special needs. Half of the net proceeds are donated to the North Pocono Parents of Down Syndrome and Friends.
Here new book, “Make Money With Your WordPress Blog“, teaches bloggers how to take back the reigns of product placements on their blog and earn the money their work merits in the process, using affiliate marketing. She is a contributor and editor of the Internet Marketing from the Real Experts and is the author of “It’s All About the Cookies“, which is a business book cleverly disguised as a cookbook. The net proceeds of the sales of these books are donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation and the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, respectively.
In addition, Missy sits on the Board of Directors of the Performance Marketing Association (“The PMA”) and is the Marketing Committee Chair.
For the last 12+ years, Missy Ward has helped companies grow their businesses successfully using the affiliate marketing model. Before she quit her day job and decided to work for herself she was the Director of Public Relations for Media Breakaway LLC, Vice President of Partnership Marketing for eBound Strategies, President of Aluria Software and Vice-President of Marketing for Global Travel International.
Missy hates cold weather, flavored coffee and meat.
She loves wine. Lots and lots of wine.
Subscribe to her newsletter featuring affiliate marketing news, advice and more at MissyWard.com, her affiliate marketing blog.
- Duke University
- Baruch College
- It'saWAHMthing.com (current)
- Buzz (current)
- geekcast.fm (current)
- affiliatesummit.com (current)
- vasbytenterprises.com (current)
- pinkpurpose.com (current)
- shopforhanukkahgifts.com (current)
- affiliatemarketersgiveback.com (current)
- It'saWAHMthing.com (current)
- SpecialNeedsGifts.com (current)
- PMA (current)
- Make Money With Your WordPress Blog (current)
- Affiliate Marketers Give Back (current)
Build a YouTube Channel from the Ground Up | ReveNewsReveNews
YouTube is quickly becoming the go to choice of marketers as the popularity of the social platform itself not only explodes, but the ability
ShareASale Under The Stars Party at Affiliate Summit East 2014 #ASE14
The ShareASale Under the Stars Party during Affiliate Summit East 2014, will take place on Sunday, August 10th from 8:00pm-11:00pm at the Ma
PMA Compliance Council Guide to the Canada Anti-Spam Law - PMA
The Performance Marketing Association (“PMA”) Compliance Council is excited to release a new Guide to the Canada Anti-Spam Law, outlining ke
ADHD in the Affiliate Marketing Industry - MissyWard.com
Do ADHD Birds of a Feather Flock Together? If you've been diagnosed with or feel you may have ADHD take the ADHD in the Affiliate Marketing
In Other Affiliate Marketing News - Week Ending 5/9/14
Here’s this week’s roundup of affiliate marketing news that I believe is worth sharing. Did I Miss Something? Post anything relevant to affi
Enter for a Chance to Win a 1-Year PMA Corporate Membership
Three 1-Year PMA Corporate Memberships Are Up For Grabs! Does a FREE 1-Year PMA Corporate Membership Sound Good To You? Enter today for a ch
How to Build Your Email List: 25 Tips From the Pros
There are a lot of great ways to grow your email list. In order to provide you with the best methods, we asked 25 pros for their tips.
In Other Affiliate Marketing News - Week Ending 4/25/14 - MissyWard
Here’s this week’s roundup of affiliate marketing news that I believe is worth sharing. Did I Miss Something? Leave a link to it in the comm
Shawn Collins Sets Record For Perfect Affiliate Summit Attendance
Shawn Collins Sets Record For Perfect Affiliate Summit Attendance -- As we celebrate 25 events under the Affiliate Summit belt, Missy Ward l
5 Tools for Clearing Business Clutter - Missy Ward's Affiliate Marketing...
Executives spend an average of 6 weeks per year looking for lost documents, notes the National Association of Professional Organizers. 5 Too
Sneaking Into Conferences Makes You an Asshat - Affiliate Marketing Blog...
So, this past weekend, I went on a little Facebook rant after watching some folks in the #ASW14 hashtag on Twitter make plans to meet during
Get Your Free Copy of "How to Get the Most Out of Attending a Conference...
Just in time for Affiliate Summit West 2014. Shawn Collins recently wrote a book called How to Get the Most Out of Attending a Conference, a