Mozda zato jer Google naplacuje prema CPV…
Osim ako se ne radi o klasicnoj display kampanji i slikovnim oglasima (banerima) i CPCu – tada mi nema smisla da se oglasi prikazuju jer Google nece nista zaraditi (pod uvjetom da botovi nisu namjesteni da klikaju i na slikovne oglase ;)
_Google through the accountancy firm Deloitte reported that it has help generated 210,000 jobs in the UK.
But to most economies, jobs are a cost, not a benefit, which means the 210,000 job created is not adding value to the UK economy_
According to the study from Google, for every £1 invested by a business on online advertising, it gets £3.40 to £8 worth of gross advertising profits.
Read more: http://www.vcpost.com/articles/93203/20150921/even-google-confused-much-value-adds-uk-economy.htm#ixzz3mSIoYNEH
- With the recent update to QS, Google no longer predicts quality score for brand-new keywords. Instead, all of the keywords now get a starting QS of six. This is a good thing for low-quality advertisers who used to have to pay a higher initial CPC to be able to participate in the auction with brand-new keywords. It’s not such a good thing for high-quality advertisers who used to benefit from a lower starting CPC for new keywords because Google assumed that these would perform equally well as the other keywords in the account.
- For accounts whose overall account QS declined because they had new keywords that were at a QS higher than 6, the costs went up. This illustrates my point that good advertisers no longer receive a break on the starting CPC thanks to their good history. For accounts that were already closer to a QS 6 before this change, we saw costs decline a bit.
- In other words, they may know much more quickly, but in the worst case, they would need around 100 impressions to figure out QS.
- In our observations of the July 2015 Quality Score change, there has been a dramatic shift of existing low-data keywords towards a QS of 6. As a result, costs have changed for many advertisers. Those who benefited from CPC discounts for new keywords because they had good account Quality Scores receive less of a CPC discount.
Ako nista drugo, dovoljno je malo vise od 100njak impresija da se popravi (pokvari) QS....
What is plus.url.google.com?
As google started its google plus, it thought of providing search through google plus. So, it's created http://plus.url.google.com/ to search for the content in the web.
Twenty years from now,
• You won’t necessarily know anything about the decisions that affect your rights, like whether you get a loan, a job, or if a car runs over you. Things will get decided by data-crunching computer algorithms and no human will really be able to understand why.
• The Internet will become a lot more like TV and a lot less like the global conversation we envisioned 20 years ago.
• Rather than being overturned, existing power structures will be reinforced and replicated, and this will be particularly true for security.
•Internet technology design increasingly facilitates rather than defeats censorship and control.
It doesn’t have to be this way. But to change course, we need to ask some hard questions and make some difficult decisions.
- EscapeSEM + CRM, present
- Komunalno BIljedirektor, 2004 - 2006
- OBŽ - Agencija za razvojpročelnik, 2002 - 2004
- ID - industrijski dijelovidirektor, 1995 - 2002
- Remixkomercijalni direktor, 1993 - 1995
- Gppvoditelj autobusnog prijevoza, 1992 - 1993
- ZETVoditelj Autobusne radione Dubrava, 1990 - 1992
- Končar transformatorivoditelj konstrukcije, 1985 - 1990
- Angry Birds Friends
- Unblock King
- FSB ZAGREBkonstrukcije, 1980 - 1985
- Sveučilište Josipa Jurja StorssmayeraMEUS, 2004 - 2007
Naučite sve o Google AdWordsu ove jeseni u Zagrebu uz PPC Akademiju
Ove se jeseni isplati vratiti u školske klupe jer osječka digitalna agencija Escape, najavljuje pokretanje programa u Zagrebu pod nazivom PP
Želite besplatnu AdWords kampanju? Osječki studenti vas čekaju!
Projekt edukacije o AdWordsu EFOS-a se nastavlja i proširuje sadržajem, predavačima, a sad se traže i tvrtke za koje će studenti provoditi o
Blogs, social media not as important to B2B buying process as marketers ...
How much of an impact do social media and blogs have on the B2B buying cycle? Not much, according to a new report from KoMarketing.
Travel Content Takes Off on YouTube – Think with Google
According to a recent study Google conducted with Ipsos MediaCT, two out of three U.S. consumers watch online travel videos when they’re thi
Impression share uz optimizaciju kampanje - Escape
Kratki opis Impression share-a i kako utječe na optimizaciju AdWords kampanje.
Dođite na druženje s marketingašima i Google StandUp večer s Miroslavom ...
Za sedmi je susret internetskih marketingaša u Zagrebu pripremljeno je predavanje Miroslava Varge, certificiranog trenera za Google AdWords.
The Psychology of Color: How It Affects the Way We Buy [Infographic]
Learn how each color influences consumer emotions and purchasing decisions.
Google natjecanje - najbolji hrvatski tim opet iz Osijeka
GOMC ili Google Online Marketing Chalenge je najveće svjetsko natjecanje za studente u području internet marketinga. I ove godine sudjeloval
Why Do People Buy? Top 10 Factors That Influence Purchase Decision
Learn what influences consumers to make purchase decisions in this data-rich infographic.
Miroslav Varga: U marketingu nije dovoljno jednom nešto ponuditi – zato ...
Internet tehnologije, poslovanje i kultura
Improving Remarketing with Google Analytics: A UI Refresh and List Impor...
Advanced Topics (78); AdWords (17); Analytics API (64); Announcements (156); Beginner Topics (51); Business Insights (60); Case Study (28);