- Rasmussen College-Fargo, main campusMarketing B.S, 2013 - present
- Rasmussen College-Fargo, main campusBusiness Management B.S, 2013 - presentWorking on my four year B.S degree also double majoring in Marketing
- Rasmussen CollegeBusiness Management, 2011 - 2013With a specialization in Internet Marketing AAS
- Rasmussen College-Fargo, main campusMarketing, 2012 - 2013Marketing AAS
Stay at Home Mom of 4 from Detroit Lakes, Minnesota that blogs about everything from kids, products, books, travel, cooking, music, pets and life in general. I feature, promote and review products, books and companies. I have expanded my blog content to include travel, accommodations, attractions and destinations. Contact or me for more information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org --- www.minnesotamiranda.com
- Minnesota MirandaOwner, 2011 - presentAuthor of Minnesota Miranda, a book and product review blog full of reviews, giveaways, recipes, information, news, travel, pictures, videos, anecdotes of large family life and so much more! Owner, Editor, Writer and Public Relations of Minnesota Miranda formerly Moms Bookshelf & More • Design and Develop website • Write and Publish content for website • Manage social media branding • Research, write/edit and create layout for new articles and features • Responsible for daily posts to all social media outlets • Create content for multiple social channels • Write SEO-friendly content and perform basic keyword research • Monitoring, responding to, and communicating with the online community • Growing blog subscribers and expanding the overall blog's reach • Growing the company's social media reach • Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for my blog • Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation • Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics • Managing email campaigns from start to finish, including planning, testing, evaluating, and reporting • Developing and optimizing lead nurturing campaigns • Managing all marketing for our various product and service offerings • Creating content that helps articulate the value of our products/services • Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to blog • Assess new standards, technologies and trends, and formulate plans for future enhancement to blogging strategies • Produces a consistent visual image on blog(s) including maintenance of templates and image archives • Troubleshoot and repairs bugs and problems
- LakeshirtsTeam Leader, Printer, QC, 2005 - 2007• Responsible for a team of 8 • Communicating with supervisors, plant managers, and account reps. • Supervised quality control of team production • Organized daily work load and orders, prepped orders for team • Maintained team equipment and machinery • Responsible for verbal and written warnings of employees • Trained all new team employees in screenprint, quality control and inventory handling • Responsible for deadlines and reaching quota numbers
100 Follow Friday Favorite People To Follow On Twitter
My top 100 people to follow on Twitter. Great list of bloggers, marketing, entrepreneurs and social media pros you should connect with on Tw
Fucking Machine Fun UK - Rent or Hire Sex Machines for home use
Fucking Machines to Buy or Rent, we provide F-machine Pro, the Sybian and the Venus. Discretion and hygiene are our top priority
Hashtagify Pro Review – How To Master Hashtag Marketing
My Hashtagify.me Pro review. Learn how to better understand use hashtag marketing on Twitter.
20 Landing Pages Torn Apart by Rand Fishkin, Oli Gardner and Peep Laja
Public humiliation is a small price to pay for free critiques of your landing pages from Rand Fishkin, Oli Gardner & Peep Laja. Check out th
Confessions of a Recovering "Social C-Suite" Believer
There are people out there who are telling CxOs to get on Twitter, start a blog, and engage with customers on Instagram. I was one of those
The Best of the Best: Celebrating the Top 10 of the Moz Top 10 for 2014
We've curated the very best digital marketing content from 2014. Find out who tops this year-end edition of the Moz Top 10 and how you can b
The 10 Best Infographics To Inspire Your Content Marketing | B2B Marketi...
By NewsCred Contributor, Lauren Mangiaforte According to Google, searches for the term "infographic" have increased over 800% in the last tw
How to Become a Social Media Manager in 6 Simple Steps
Want to learn how to become a social media manager? No problem. Here are 6 simple steps that will get you there in no time.
Register Now! The Future of Social Media for Business. 5th Feb 2015 - Se...
We are pleased to announce our Exclusive Live Online Event: The Future of Social Media for Business will be held on 5th February 2015, 4pm G
Facebook Debuts Call-to-Action Buttons for Pages - AllFacebook
Facebook officially announced the introduction of call-to-action buttons for pages, saying that the feature will roll out in the U.S. over t
The 19 Best Content Marketing Blogs From 2014 | B2B Marketing Insider
Yep that's right! It's roundup time. Time to list our favorite stuff from 2014 so we can reflect on what we learned, what we found interesti
Content Sharing: How to Build a Following Using Other People's Content |
Social Media Marketing Podcast 122, in this episode Guy Kawasaki explores content sharing and how to build your social media following.
How to manage multiple Twitter accounts in 1 hour per day
Social Media management used to consume my week. Now, I only use an hour a day to manage multiple Twitter accounts. You can too. Here's how