Not sure if this will resonate or not... but this is my humble attempt to try and bring Stephen Fry to
In my opinion he is a gem glinting in the eyes of the people from UK and beyond and I for one would truly love to see him here.
I put up with it when you constantly ask if I want you to access my contacts and I always say no. But now the new results page for the search engine with half the page taken up with a column for ads is too much. I going to have to find something other than Chrome. Sorry. I really loved you, but it's not me it's you.
- I'm a knitter/spinner
- HAM radio operator General Class KI4MNE
- Certified Mixologist/Bartender/TIP certified.
- CityPlanner by day.
- Total bibliophile, will read the history of anything. Personal preference nothing newer than the 17th Century, keeping it medieval, baby!
- On the road to publishing my first novel.
- Just a little FYI before adding me to your circles. We all have opinions and I think discussing different sides to anything, vanilla vs. chocolate, Coke vs. Pepsi, self publish vs. traditional, is very important, valuable and interesting. We can all learn from each other, but if you cannot do it respectfully, if you want to jump on-line and spout off your opinion without being open to discussion. Skip over me. I'm not here for that.
What You Write About Doesn't Matter as Much as You Think | Goins, Writer
Most writers I talk to are concerned with the wrong thing. They have an irrational belief holding them back from creating something of real
The Very Best Way to Get Rejected Every Time | Goins, Writer
When you're getting started, you're scared of getting rejected. You don't want to come off as an arrogant jerk. So what do you do? You say n
Evernote CEO Phil Libin on Turning Loyal Users Into Paying Customers
In the second part of a Q&A, the company's founder also talks about its security breach earlier this year, plans for an IPO and new data cen
Pancraftuality: You're Really Selling This Shit? #1
I saw this pattern as an ad in my Ravelry Notebook. I though, oh it looks cute, I'm gonna check it out. Looks cute.... WTF $2??? O__o. N
shoot the street / street photography - Photo of the Day: Love is the se...
Photo of the Day: Love is the secret weapon by Alessandro Greganti
Otterbox Defender for iPhone 4/4S + Update (Review)
Otterbox has reissued their line of cases to accommodate the new iPhone 4S. The cases are now compatible with both AT&T and Verizon iPho
Ink Master Voting | Ink Master | Tattoo Competition Reality Show | Skin ...
It's time for you to be the judge! View this week's elimination tattoos, then vote for the one that most follows the judging criteria. Your
A Moment in Time: October 1st, 2012. “The New ‘Extrasensual’ You”
[dropcap]D[/dropcap]o you consider yourself to be a sensual person? I hope you do because you are! Throughout time, religion and culture hav