- BlogTalkRadio | Welcome To The Neighborhood NYRadio Host, 2008 - present
- New Hyde Park MuseumVice President, 2011 - present
- Keller Williams Realty Gold CoastLicensed Real Estate Salesperson, 2005 - present
- JP Morgan ChaseVice President, 1987 - 2002
- Welcome to the Neighborhood
- Practical Social Medial
- Adelphi UniversityAdult Learning & Development, MS - Business Minor
- University of North AlabamaPsychology Major, BS - Business Minor
Just 4 Women Reference Guide It was a very nice event on Saturday, March 20th, at Floral Park Memorial High School, hosted by the Lions Club. Below are the references we spoke about in our social media workshop. Convert your PDF to a jpg: http://pdf2jpg.ne...
The note from Mark & Jeanne right before New Years | http://bit.ly/markmadriddonation As the new year approaches Mark still has much hope for a liver transplant. The good news is that he is remaining stable enough to stay on the list. While waiting Mark mus...
Training Magazine Names Keller Williams #1 Training Organization in the ...
World’s largest real estate franchise recognized as world’s leading training provider.
North Shore Hospital 'Mending Hearts' Association uses Laughter Yoga wit...
Maria Clifford was asked to speak at North Shore Hospital's Mending Hearts Association seminar Sunday 9-14-14. She had a roaring ovation and
The Role of Click to Call in the Path to Purchase – Think with Google
Google commissioned Ipsos, an independent market research company, to understand consumer attitudes about click to call within organic and p
Your Next Big Opportunity: The U.S. Hispanic Market – Think with Google
U.S. Hispanics are ahead of the curve when it comes to digital. Lisa Gevelber, Google's Vice President of Americas Marketing, looked at the
11 Ways to Get More Followers for Your Google+ Business Page |
Do you want to grow your Google+ business page? This article shows 11 ways to get more followers for your Google+ Page.