- Guimikko. I'd rather be skiing/mountainbiking, however, designing cool stuff and implementing awesome web front end pays the bills. And the gear.Guimikko, consultant, web dev/des, 2008 - present
- Ounasvaara ski resortSki instructor, poor pay, but the best gig ever. How cool was that?! Ice cold!, 2006 - 2007
- Suomen 3C OySpecialist, implementing multimedia systems and stuff on the MultiMaker platform, assistant project managing, designing and lead designing, you know, 2003 - 2005
- Company M Software Ltd. (Suomen 3C Oy)Designer, implementing multimedia systems and stuff on the MultiMaker platform, assistant project managing, designing and lead designing, you know, 2001 - 2003
- FreelanceVideo and web oddjobs to keep from starving, 2004 - 2008
- University of LaplandPart time teacher, short gig to teach wonders of photoshop and web design, 2000 - 2001
- University of LaplandDesigner of all things web and some print, 1999 - 1999
- Suomen tekniikkaopistoTeacher, few short gigs teaching people how to use Windows and Office, 2009 - 2009
Dual Mac/Windows power-user since 98/99 who just happens to prefer Macs any day. It's not bias, it's just common sense.
Arts and design major who does quite a lot of technical web stuff, sitebuilding and front end. Luckily, I also handle Photoshop quite adeptly after 10+ years of it.
I speak fluent Finnish, English and Swedish and somehow understand some Danish/Norwegian, too. I also speak some French and German, well enough to ride a train through those countries and read ski and bike magazines without resorting to a dictionary too much.
Just for the record: I'm a liberal-leftist-greenish, that's pinko commie liberal treehugger for US republican wingnuts, btw. :P
I just try to keep off politics in here.
- University of LaplandArts and Design, Media studies (major), Multimedia and Video Expression (minors), 1998 - 2008
- Vernonia High SchoolExchange Student, 1994 - 1995
Heads Up Football | Youth Football | USA Football | Football's National ...
As football's national governing body USA Football is a valued resource for football fans and youth football coaches. Visit us for all your
Nörtit hautovat uutta Supercellia Lapissa – LK: Rovaniemen peliteollisuu...
Rovaniemi toipuu isoista menetyksistä pelialalla, mutta uusia tuulia on luvassa, kertoo Lapin Kansa.
Japanese Department Store May Want to Look Up the Word 'Fucking'
If only we could have sat in on the meeting where the marketing team for this Osaka department store came up with the idea for their "Fuckin
Eurozone crisis risk map: 'Extremely exposed' UK has more to lose than a...
Thanks to its reliance on exports to the Continent, and strong banking and financial links with the likes of Germany and France, Britain top
Infographic: How The Poor Spend Their Money Vs. The Middle Class
The rich get richer. It’s one of those old mantras that’s tough to really calculate. After all, didn’t everyone’s 401k tank in the last few
How A Redesigned Electricity Bill Could Make You Smarter And Save Cash
If you live here in the states, chances are your electricity bill has not been significantly redesigned in more than 20 years. Which would b
Microsoft decides to automatically update Internet Explorer for everyone...
Dec. 15, 2011 - Good news, everyone! Microsoft has decided that the time has come to make sure that all users of Internet Explorer are using
Facebook Security Flaw Reveals Zuckerberg's Private Photos - LAUNCH -
facebook; twitter; linked in; google plus. Sign up for our Newsletter. Close. Latest Profiles. Awesome Startup Jobs. ChallengePost - Challen
Rovaniemen Teatteri - Lapin Alueteatteri: Kohtuuttomia vaatimuksia!
TEATTERINJOHTAJIEN BLOGI. TEATTERINJOHTAJIEN BLOGI - ajattelun yrittämistä, provosoitumista, provosointia, samojen ajatusten pyörittämistä,
AfterDawnin presidenttitentti: Haastattelussa Pekka Haavisto - AfterDawn
AfterDawnin presidenttitenttisarja jatkuu jälleen pienen tauon jälkeen. Tällä kertaa kerromme minkälaisia näkemyksiä vihreiden Pekka Haavist