WaveAdept was one of the first acquisitions way back then
It's a real problem with people adding random accounts which are all me, most of which offer no content.
It even suggests I add myself "Do you know yourself? Add you to your circles." Grrr...
It might have evolved from HTML+CSS (I remember when even CSS was a modern invention) and it has had to if it was ever to deliver on the promise of being useful and accessible on any devic that you can connect to the Internet but it's still there for anyone to have a go at.
So do it. Pop up a page and know that you've created something billions of people can go and look at.
Then grow into something billions would want to come back to :)
- PikselinBusiness & Client Relationships, 2013 - presentResponsible for New Business and Client Relationships at Pikselin - I explain stuff. And I get a thrill when clients smile with delight as the team delivers over and above expectations (I am thrilled a lot). My day-to-day job is to ensure our current clients are enthusiastic when talking about us. This helps me immeasurably when as I work to bring new organisations to the Pikselin fold. Core Expertise * Relationship management * Business development * Contract consultation
- MiramarMike.co.nzDirector, 2008 - present
- New Zealand Trade and EnterpriseProgramme Manager of Knowledge Management Programme, 2012 - 2013
- WaveAdeptFounder / Owner, 2009 - 2011
- Fronde2006 - 2008
- Christchurch City CouncilKnowledge Management Advisor, 2005 - 2006
- Ministry of HealthBusiness Analyst, 2001 - 2005
- BusinessObjectsPre-sales Technical Consultant, 1999 - 2001
- Department of CorrectionsAnalyst Programmer, 1995 - 1999
- St IvelProgrammer, 1986 - 1999
- Cloud SherpasAPAC Change Management, 2011 - 2012
+64 21-169 1359
Chinese netizens furious over Fonterra crisis, but surprising signs of s...
New Zealand is reeling over an error that could have profound and long-lasting effects on the New Zealand - and even Australian - economies.
Mike Riversdale: A desktop that works like ... a desktop
12 days to go This is a prototype electronic desktop that is soooo much easier to understand and use than the one you're probably using righ
Groklaw - App Developers File Amicus Brief in Support of Google ~pj
App Developers File Amicus Brief in Support of Google ~pj. Tuesday, June 04 2013 @ 11:45 PM EDT. Here is the final amicus brief [PDF] in sup
"What Do You Do?": How to Answer the Dreaded Question
Are you obsessed with professional identity? Here's a quick test to see:A) When you meet strangers at events, besides asking their name, wha
Microsoft Investor Joins 'Get Office on the iPad' Chorus
A U.S. hedge-fund sinks $2 billion into Microsoft, seeing future dollar signs in Windows Azure and Office on iOS and Android.
Small and medium sized enterprises | Ministry of Economic Development
The Ministry of Innovation, Business & Employment provides advice on issues that are important to small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
Google Docs ... so what - the ONE reason why you should care
Google Apps ... on-line word processing ... a slightly interesting "battle" between Google and Microsoft ... !? ... who, apart from those wi