Tough to sort out as well .. but that's what we're about, tough problems!
I don't think they know what 'snafu' means, expressly the 'afu' part!
Most excellent show with as well as our monthly catchup from with the
(oh, and a celebratory 50th show AND, this goes out on our 1st birthday - yay us!)
#tech #newzealand #podcast
Winnie will be 100 soon. She has no family and little contact with the outside world. Could you help out by sending her a card? Just don't tell her because it's a surprise.
Back in episode 15 we heard from show host and was always our goal to then reverse the deal and have a chat with and a mere 35 shows later we got there ... enjoy
#tech #newzealand #podcast
He saw the web as the way in the early 1990s, was an advocate of Web 2.0 (you know it as the "cloud") in the 2000's, and co-founded, grew, and sold New Zealand's earliest dedicated Google Enterprise Partner this decade.
Now he explains stuff as he helps start-ups grow and transition onto survivalists and the future New Zealand success stories.
- HashtagMe: Access GrantedPodcaster, 2014 - presentJibber jabber with Raj and myself around subjects that affect Kiwi tech workers
- MiramarMike.co.nzDirector, 2008 - presentI explain stuff, connect people and get things done.
- PikselinBusiness & Client Relationships, 2013 - 2014
- New Zealand Trade and EnterpriseProgramme Manager of Knowledge Management Programme, 2012 - 2013
- WaveAdeptFounder / Owner, 2009 - 2011
- Fronde2006 - 2008
- Christchurch City CouncilKnowledge Management Advisor, 2005 - 2006
- Ministry of HealthBusiness Analyst, 2001 - 2005
- BusinessObjectsPre-sales Technical Consultant, 1999 - 2001
- Department of CorrectionsAnalyst Programmer, 1995 - 1999
- St IvelProgrammer, 1986 - 1999
- Cloud SherpasAPAC Change Management, 2011 - 2012
+64 21-169 1359
Hack Wellington Ver 2.0: Take back your city through better Community En...
Wellington’s second Civic Hackathon will run over the weekend of 7th and 8thMarch under Hack Miramar, though it is a city wide collective. T
The size and shape of government web | Blog | New Zealand Government Web...
As part of the Web Consolidation Strategic Assessment work, we've been looking at the government web domain and doing some analysis and cate
Opening government data | Blog | New Zealand Government Web Toolkit
Mid November saw Christchurch invaded (in the best of ways) by the Nethui South crowd. The day before, Open Data Day 2014 saw people from NZ
Why Open Access is good for Kiwi businesses - NZ Commons
Open Access: taxpayer-funded research outputs should be openly available to Kiwi taxpayers, including businesses
Friday Lunch Meeting (Early Registrants Help!) - Google Groups
Ian Apperley, 14/09/14 16:50. Hi everyone,. Thanks for being part of the Miramar Hackathon, we've only got a few short weeks to go until the
Chinese netizens furious over Fonterra crisis, but surprising signs of s...
New Zealand is reeling over an error that could have profound and long-lasting effects on the New Zealand - and even Australian - economies.
Mike Riversdale: A desktop that works like ... a desktop
12 days to go This is a prototype electronic desktop that is soooo much easier to understand and use than the one you're probably using righ
Groklaw - App Developers File Amicus Brief in Support of Google ~pj
App Developers File Amicus Brief in Support of Google ~pj. Tuesday, June 04 2013 @ 11:45 PM EDT. Here is the final amicus brief [PDF] in sup