- Johns Hopkins University,M.S. Systems Engineering, 2007 - 2009
- University Of Maryland Baltimore County,B.S. Computer Engineering, 2001 - 2003
- United States Merchant Marine Academy,Logistics and Intermodal Transportation, 1999 - 2000
- STEAM education at all ages
- Raising public awareness of the positive impact STEAM has on our daily lives
- Advocating for the digital rights of individuals everywhere
- Green Shoe GarageOwner, 2009 - present
feedly: organize, read and share what matters to you.
Feedly connects you to the information and knowledge you care about. We help you get more out of you work, education, hobbies and interests.
Embedded Engineers: 10 Skills You Need Now | EE Times
From open-source software to developing apps, industry professionals urge embedded engineers to get out of their comfort zone and acquire ne
Learn Python Web Programming - Start Web Programming with Python|Udemy
Learning Web Programming with Python. An Essential Course for any Web Developer. Start Python web programming today
Papilio In The Sky, I Can Fly Twice As High - STEAM Power Podcast
S.T.E.A.M. Power Podcast #43 31 May 2014 Google Neural Networks and Data Center Energy Efficiency | White Paper Smartphone Compass Used To M
Here's what Apple's first hacked-together iPhone looked like, and other ...
Yesterday we told you the Wall Street Journal posted its interview with one of the original iPhone engineers about the creation of the iPhon
Google's Bold Plan to Overthrow Amazon as King of the Cloud | Wired Ente...
Much like Amazon and Microsoft, Google has long offered cloud services that let outsiders run software on its infrastructure, so that they n
Netflix's Reed Hastings calls out weak net neutrality rules, 'reluctantl...
Reed Hastings, the CEO of Netflix has finally chimed in with his own statement about net neutrality and the deal his company struck with Com