- Johns Hopkins University,M.S. Systems Engineering, 2007 - 2009
- University Of Maryland Baltimore County,B.S. Computer Engineering, 2001 - 2003
- United States Merchant Marine Academy,Logistics and Intermodal Transportation, 1999 - 2000
- STEAM education at all ages
- Raising public awareness of the positive impact STEAM has on our daily lives
- Advocating for the digital rights of individuals everywhere
- Green Shoe GarageOwner, 2009 - present
Embedded Engineers: 10 Skills You Need Now | EE Times
From open-source software to developing apps, industry professionals urge embedded engineers to get out of their comfort zone and acquire ne
Learn Python Web Programming - Start Web Programming with Python|Udemy
Learning Web Programming with Python. An Essential Course for any Web Developer. Start Python web programming today
Papilio In The Sky, I Can Fly Twice As High - STEAM Power Podcast
S.T.E.A.M. Power Podcast #43 31 May 2014 Google Neural Networks and Data Center Energy Efficiency | White Paper Smartphone Compass Used To M
Here's what Apple's first hacked-together iPhone looked like, and other ...
Yesterday we told you the Wall Street Journal posted its interview with one of the original iPhone engineers about the creation of the iPhon
Google's Bold Plan to Overthrow Amazon as King of the Cloud | Wired Ente...
Much like Amazon and Microsoft, Google has long offered cloud services that let outsiders run software on its infrastructure, so that they n
Netflix's Reed Hastings calls out weak net neutrality rules, 'reluctantl...
Reed Hastings, the CEO of Netflix has finally chimed in with his own statement about net neutrality and the deal his company struck with Com
Have physicists finally detected gravitational waves?
The Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics has news so big it announced that it would announce something. The press conference will str
Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
The answer: Our greedy and undemocratic political culture
US Government Is Finally Giving Up Control of the Internet
That's all folks. Officials announced on Friday that the U.S. government would surrender control over the internet—or at least the administr