- ComcastProduct Manager, 2013 - present
- ComcastAnalyst 3 / Team Lead, 2009 - 2013
- Congressman Rush HoltIntern, 2005 - 2006
- Katz Media GroupIntern, 2007 - 2007
- ProtivitiIntern, 2008 - 2008
I am a Product Manager currently employed for Comcast, the largest cable provider in the United States.
My contributions in software design can be seen in numerous products offerings by Comcast, from ordering and upgrading services through comcast.com, ordering advanced features through Comcast Digital Voice, and even ordering Pay-Per-View events over the phone.
In my short time at Comcast, I have been placed at the lead of several key projects, performing tasks of project managment, defect triage, user sentiment research, UI wireframing and prototyping, business development and user sentiment research. My skills have expanded with my role, and enable me to lead a strong team in an agile environment.
All of the usual buzz words apply - forward thinking, high energy, great team player, strong social presence, leadership, on and on - but what sets me apart is my ability to communicate well with various groups, from users to developers and testers, engaging and understanding needs and requirements of all stakeholders involved. My goal as a professional is to find the problems which plague all stakeholders involved, and find the most direct solution possible.
- Rutgers UniversityInformation Technology & Informatics, 2004 - 2008
- West Windsor-Plainsboro High School North