It's so quiet around Dart these days... What's going on behind the scenes? :-)
26 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Everyone is fluttering away!35w
- Kasper Lund+31Thanks for asking, Mike! We are busy working on Flutter and AngularDart and we are making really good progress. Most of the work is pretty deep -- better code quality for ahead-of-time compiled code, faster polymorphic dispatching, DDC improvements, and more unification of our many frontends -- so yeah, I get why it seems a bit quiet.
We will be present at Google I/O and we are still doing great with lots of mission critical shipping apps and core platform improvements under way.35w
- Thanks for answering!!! Great to hear that so much going on under the hood - cool.35w
- Heyis Flutter the final name for the framework or is it a code name?35w
- " and more unification of our many frontends "
What it means?35w
- We have a lot of scanners and parsers that deal with Dart source code. We are working on sharing more of that code across our tool chain.35w
Add a comment...