- GE CapitalCommercial Training & Development Manager, 2014 - present
- RichardsonDirector, Product Development, 2013 - 2014
- Insphere Insurance SolutionsDirector, Sales Effectiveness, 2011 - 2012
- McKesson Provider TechnologiesDirector, Training Delivery Services, 2007 - 2010
- NovaStar Mortgage, Inc.Director, Sales Performance Development, 2003 - 2007
- ForceField Performance ServicesManaging Director, 2001 - 2003
- Pfizer Consumer HealthcareManager, Sales Training, 2001 - 2001
- PlanSoft CorporationVarious Training & OD Leadership Roles, 1997 - 2001
- Hyatt Hotels CorporationDirector, Sales Training & Management Development, 1995 - 1997
- Household Finance CorporationNational Sales Training Manager, 1989 - 1995
- TorchmarkDirector, Sales Training, 2010 - 2011
- The Richardson Sales Excellence Review™ (current)
- Transforming Sales Results (current)
- ASTD Sales Enablement Blog (current)
- SlideShare (current)
- mindspring.com (current)
- mikekunkle.com (current)
- CallidusCloud SalesPulse Blog (current)
- The Sales Journal Contributor (current)
- Transforming Sales Results (current)
- Analyze sales performance levers & top producer practices.
- Build hiring, sales training, & coaching systems based on those levers & practices.
- Implement systems, processes, & policies to support the buying/selling processes.
- Build the training, tools & resources needed by sales managers to reinforce, sustain, & grow performance.
- Lead and manage change to transform their sales force and improve sales results.
- Achieved a $398MM accretive revenue increase in 1 year.
- Newly-trained sales reps with 120 days on the job outperformed a control group of reps with 5 years with the company.
- Increased sales per rep by 47% in 9 months.
- See page 2 of this document for more examples.
- Needs & gap analysis
- Instructional design
- Training delivery
- Training transfer
- Training evaluation
- Sales analytics
- Sales hiring
- Sales training
- Sales coaching
- Sales performance lever diagnosis & alignment
- Sales management development
- Sales process
- Sales methodology
- Sales enablement
- Sales & marketing alignment
- Sales effectiveness
- Sales operations
- Sales compensation
- Strategic planning
- Organization development
- Employee selection & development assessments
- Leadership development
- Performance management
- Process improvement
- Change management
- I'm very interested in connecting and networking with others involved in sales effectiveness, sales training, sales enablement, sales research and all aspects of sales performance improvement.
- I also have a fondness for connecting, sharing information and networking with other business professionals in training, learning, elearning, OD, HR, recruiting (esp. effective selection and assessments), process improvement, performance improvement and change management.
- I'm very busy, but I always try to help my connections in any ethical way possible. I am a strong believer in "Pay It Forward."
- I especially try to help those seeking employment, if I can.
- I'll always talk to executive recruiters. I may not need you today, but perhaps I can help you or someone I know. I enjoy doing that when I can - what goes around comes around.
- Please contact me if you feel I can lend a hand with my areas of expertise. If I can help you in any way, and have the availability, I will do my best.
Flower Mound TX 75028
Sales Sabotage: The Sunk Cost Fallacy | Dave Eisley | LinkedIn
One of my hobbies is exploring logical fallacies, and especially the mental hiccups that occur when we try and make cases and arguments. Aft
Judgment - The Superpower of Selling Skills | Mike Kunkle | LinkedIn
It sometimes surprises people to learn what separates the top 4% of sales producers from the rest. Judgment is one of those surprising skill
Join Us for 'The Art of Sculpting Human Performance' - Lumina US Confere...
Are you a Learning & Development professional? Are you interested in self awareness and human development? Join us for 2 intensive days on '
Stop Wasting Money on Sales Training | :: transforming sales results ::
If done well, sales training works fine, for what it's designed to do. To improve sales performance, though, you need an effective learning
What’s all the Fuss about Getting More Women into Sales?
Editor’s Note: This month, we launched the “Women in Sales” campaign highlighting thought leaders and interesting trends. As part of the cam
Forget Tips. Develop a Customer Focused Prospecting System
Mike is not so much interested in tips, rather the opposite. This is deep insight into discovering what your ideal customer cares about, equ
Plenty of programs teach speaking. Now, some executives are being traini...
Listening has become a rare skill. But it is possible to improve your ability to get the most out of a conversation.
The Four Pillars of Sales Value Creation | LinkedIn
I don’t believe in “silver bullets” in sales, but the ability to create value when selling is as close as we may come to a silver bullet for
Sales managers - what lessons can be learned from successful entrepreneu...
What separates successful entrepreneurs from those who are less successful? Gallup studied 2,500 entrepreneurs to understand the actions and
Social Selling Applicability by Industry | LinkedIn
The potential impact of Social Selling varies greatly by industry. Social Selling will be highly disruptive to some industries. Not so much
Sales managers – 6 tips when transitioning to a new sales team
As most in sales leadership would share – the front-line sales manager is the pivotal job for building and sustaining sales success. And, pe