Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Mike Green
484 followers -
Conceive collaborative concepts with care and compassion
Conceive collaborative concepts with care and compassion

484 followers
About
Mike's posts

Post has attachment

Post has shared content
Estella's Brilliant Bus featured in Super Bowl ad by Microsoft. Check it out!

Post has shared content
Wow
The world’s wealthiest 1% may soon hold more net wealth than the other 99% put together http://econ.st/1CGG7PQ
Photo

Post has attachment
Black students have already been left behind by the 21st century tech-innovation economy. Now, what will we DO about it?

http://www.quickanded.com/2014/03/the-disconnect-between-minority-students-and-stem-careers.html

Post has attachment
Code2040 seeks to empower minorities and increase the flow of the pipeline of talent in the tech industry. The name stems from recognition of the population shift in 2040. Fortune's profile of Code2040 is insightful. Check it out.
http://fortune.com/2014/07/22/in-tech-some-minorities-are-too-minor-this-group-wants-to-change-that/

Post has attachment
Ever wonder what a First Lady thinks about the world around her? Here's the unique perspectives of the former First Lady of Kansas City. Enjoy!

http://gloriasquitiro.com/

Post has attachment
Black Innovation: Hidden History Occurring Today | Morgan Global Journalism Review (pgs 18-21)
http://www.joomag.com/magazine/mgjr-volume-3-2014/0443416001403958535

Journalists help shape the perceptions of the American public, including American kids. The crisis of widespread indifference by black journalists to important stories occurring today across the landscape of innovation in America virtually assures that critical history being made today by black Americans will remain relatively unknown to the American public. And black kids, in particular, will grow up with a sense that black men and women have done little, if anything, to make America one of the world's wealthiest and most powerful. That perception, as wrong as it is, will prevail throughout the 21st century unless journalists tell the stories that remain hidden in the shadows of pop culture and salacious infotainment. Those stories will shape the minds of our kids. And if ignored, will assure our kids grow into adults who are ignorant of their own history. See some of those stories in this issue of MGJR. (pgs 18-21) 

Post has attachment
Reform capitalism? A movement is gaining traction to change the economic system in America.
http://blackinnovation.org/inclusive-competitiveness-2016/

Post has attachment
Must Read. Must Share. Nearly half of all black boys will be touched by Criminal U. 84 of 100 released will return within five years. The projections are profitable for Criminal U, which is the most successful institution in America educating the poor. Fortunately, there's a new disruption coming: Inside Innovations. 
http://tinyurl.com/m68yva4

Post has attachment
Can one black man in Ohio change the course of the presidential race in 2016? In a word, yes. http://blackinnovation.org/inclusive-competitiveness-2016/
Wait while more posts are being loaded