1. Can I order my Circles to make it easier for me to add someone?
2. Can I delete Circles?
Can you point me to a blog post with help related to these issues?
Check out the top stories, questions and announcements from your fellow PYB Community members. Read more…
1. Creating a +Plus Post Ad was at the top of the list for comments and questions. Get your guide now!
See how and tested +Plus Post Ads.
2. Wonder where you fit in? We’re excited to read 's new book "The Freaks Shall Inherit the Earth"!
3. We love success stories from our members! tells us how stepping up engagement worked from him.
for fun comments see post link
1. Q. - "Are there any analytics to look at the best times of engagement/comment on your posts in G+?"
A. pulled in - http://martinsherv.com/3s and http://martinsherv.com/3t
Post - http://martinsherv.com/3u
2. Q. - “Is it "better"… when posting my videos on my G+ profile, that I add them as a LINK (and then send them to my blog post on my own site) or add them as a video (and link to youtube)?”
A. - “If you're using Social to build relationships and trust, I'd spend more time building on social (i.e. leave the content here) and give another compelling reason why they should visit your site.”
Post - http://martinsherv.com/3v
3. Q. - “If you already have a social media following on another social media site - is there a "proper" way to let that following know about your Google+ Business Page?“
A. - “personally, I would start by asking them if they are even on Google. There needs to be a purpose to each network to get someone to want to join it.”
Post - http://martinsherv.com/3w
4. Q. - “Can I close my Google+ personal page and only run a business page? “
A. - “a business page needs to be owned by a personal page in order to exist.“
Post - http://martinsherv.com/3x
5. Q. - “how do you know who everyone is inside the circle before you add it to your circles?”
A. - “Click the Add People button.. and then you can see all of them. If you decide to add them then name the circle. If you want to cancel.. hit cancel. “
Post - http://martinsherv.com/3y
1. The Plus Your Business Academy is working feverishly behind the scenes and you may have seen an email or two from us with next steps. Check out The Academy page for more information. http://martinsherv.com/43
2. Miss our Pilot Plus Your Business Hangout on Air? Check out our fun, first endeavor here. http://martinsherv.com/44
3. Want to give a warm hello to new members of our PYB community? Here is 's post welcoming our newest members. http://martinsherv.com/45
4. Must read articles you may have missed from the PYB team this week!
a. “How to creat a ‘plus post ad’ within Google Adwords” - http://martinsherv.com/40
b. ”Free PYB content for you to embed!” - http://martinsherv.com/41
c. “The tide is rising for the Google+!” - http://martinsherv.com/42
That’s our week in review! Great to see you all this week and can’t wait to see what the next 7 has in store. Cheers!
- TabSite - Powerfully Easy Fan Page PlatformBusiness Development & Marketing Director, present
- Digital Hill Multimedia & TabSiteInternet Marketing Consultant, present
Creative & innovative Co-founder, of TabSite fan page platform.
Focused digital marketing and social media strategist with specialty in Facebook.
Over 10 years of experience in web development and Internet Marketing, having created and implemented marketing strategies across many B2B and B2C industries enabling clients to expand their reach, gain market share, and extend their brand awareness.
Ability to go deep quickly and understand your business needs, bringing solutions that accomplish your goals.