Woz is first in line at the Los Gatos Apple Store
I'm 7th. :)
I'm 7th. :)
127 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 53 previous comments
- I preordered mine on the Apple site last week. Problem is that it went from Shenzhen to Hong Kong to Anchorage (where I live), then to Louisville to clear customs before coming back to Anchorage...Oct 14, 2011
- does anyone read the previous comments? He loves standing in line as he never has seen himself as the founder but more as one of the geeks. We are talking about a man who ran a free joke like just because he liked to make people laugh.Oct 14, 2011
- I read them just now. Cool guy, does he have G+?Oct 14, 2011
- yes he's on most social networks but not super active.
Don't know about tennis but he plays Segway polo.Oct 14, 2011
- I sure wish I understood you Apple fans, and I do mean that in a nice way. :) I'm too Googley, my brain just functions more in their mindset than in the Apple mindset. I'll be watching the Google ICS event next week with just as much geeked-out fanaticism as those people standing in line for their iPhones. But when it comes to Apple, I can't understand how a company so driven by secrecy and carefully manipulated product cycles garners so much love and devotion. I like Apple's hardware and their focus on quality, but I can't stand the "Apple way or no way" approach.
Anyway, have fun, enjoy your 4S!Oct 14, 2011
- Steve Wozniak is a bawse. Even when he does things that are totally out of his comfort zone (e.g. Dancing With the Stars), he still comes up smelling like a rose. I just can't hate the guy! :)Nov 19, 2012