Most of you will have seen or heard about Ellen DeGeneres' all-star selfie taken at this month's Oscars. Whilst hosting the ceremony, Ellen DeGeneres gathered together a group of A-list celebrities, including Brad Pitt, Jennifer Lawrence, Angelina Jolie, Meryl Streep, Kevin Spacey and Lupita Nyong'o, and snapped a photo which she then tweeted (@TheEllenShow). It has beaten the all-time record for retweets, currently at a staggering 3,389,780.
#ellenselfie #copyright #selfie #intellectualproperty
(I think Trotty likes him too, which is no bad thing.)
2. I have him in a G+ circle ALL TO HIMSELF. He's that good. That influential. That informed. (Click pic below, even though it looks like G+ UI here ;-)
3. It's also my permanent 'First Read' tab in G+. And my current favourite thing about the internets. (Though I'll be the first to admit that probably means I'm showing my age.)
4. brought George onto my radar. (Which is no bad thing.)
That is all.
Top marks to all involved.
#cycling #rugby #6nations #charity
The unique event provides the opportunity to cycle between the stadiums of the countries competing in the RBS Six nations, one of the world’s most exciting sporting competitions. The event will raise money for and +The C group.
The challenge starts in Rome, for an 11 day, 900 mile trip to Paris, followed by a 4 day 230 mile cycle to Twickenham (11-14 June 2014) before 15 further one day stages (15-29 June) taking in Murrayfield (Edinburgh), the Aviva Stadium (Dublin) and the Millennium Stadium (Cardiff), before returning to Twickenham in London, a total of 2250 miles.
Michelmores’ Marketing Director, Louise Edwards said:
“This is a fantastic event which we are delighted to sponsor. Rugby Union brings together nations like no other sport and does an immense amount for charities and local communities. And cycling has to be one of the most popular sports in the UK at the moment.
Anyone entering will feel a real sense of achievement and will raise considerable amounts for the three chosen charities. They may even get to meet some of their rugby heroes along the way."
The logistics of the event are being organized by Discover Adventure: more information about registering to take part, fund-raising and itineraries is available by visiting www.discoveradventure.com/our-challenges/new-for-2014/rbs-ride-the-6-nations-2014
- Works at Blonde Digital. Where: I can see the future and I can prove it: I first registered the domain DigitalAgency.com in1997, Accepted for D&AD: 1984, 1st Tweet: 2006. Joined @BlondeDigital 2013. Work & live in London, Edinburgh & Cornwall.Social Media Strategist, 2013 - present
- Blonde DigitalSocial Media Consultant, Evangelist, Mentor & Coach, 2013 - presentI can see the future and I can prove it: I first registered the domain DigitalAgency.com in1997, Accepted for D&AD: 1984, 1st Tweet: 2006. Joined @BlondeDigital 2013. Work & live in London, Edinburgh & Cornwall.
- Halifax Evening Courier, Poulters, Horner Collis, Leith Agency, Vaz Dias, 1576, Blonde Digital. I've also worked 'with' Oddbins, Peugeot, Tennent's, Bank of Scotland, Microsoft, Borland Software, Oracle, Brasher. Kyocera, IRN-BRU, Royal Mail & Mother London,.
- Grammar School Kid.
Three Reasons to Steal, Not Copy. Here's How and Why.
Lacking inspiration today? Trying too hard to come up with unique ideas that the world has never seen? Here's an angle for you: 'steal' othe
Cadbury's Williams likens 'Keith' to 'gorilla' | Advertising news | Camp...
Cadbury's Williams likens 'Keith' to 'gorilla'. Campaign, first for advertising & creative news
If a tweet worked once, send it again — and other lessons from The New Y...
The team that runs the Times' Twitter accounts looked back on what they learned — what worked, what didn't — from running @nytimes in 2013.
Inspire | Features and Opinion | Paddy Power: Success on a Shoestring
D&AD represents global creative, design and advertising communities and celebrates brilliance in commercial creativity.
Five reasons why 2014 will be the year content comes of age | Marketing ...
Five reasons why 2014 will be the year content comes of age, Social Mobile Video will be one of the key factors that helps the content marke
Introducing Powerful New Buffer Analytics: Google Analytics support, Tra...
We recently launched Buffer for Business and have been really excited to see how people are using it to manage social media for their busine
How Samsung owns social video with YouTube and Vine
Samsung was named as the most shared brand of 2013 during Unruly's inaugural Video Sharing Awards (VSAs) held at the end of 2013.
Twitter Apps Updated With New Swipeable Design And Photo Support In Dire...
Today, Twitter has announced an update to its apps for iOS and Android as well as TweetDeck for Web, Chrome and PC (and Mac soon) that bring
Google Starts Testing Paid +Post Ads For Google+ Content With Launch Par...
Google is doing a thing that was probably inevitable with its social network, Google+: It's testing a new +Post ad system in the form of pro