Volunteer Marketing Director, 2006 - 2011
• Developed the non-profit cinema's brand identity and creative direction.
• Helped build innovative programs.
• Coordinated all inbound/outbound marketing.
• Established and implemented social strategies on Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and YouTube to help promote the cinema, gain earned media and grow the audience.
• Designed, managed and contributed to an active website, multiple e-mail marketing lists and various social channels.
One On One Communications
Associate Creative Director, 1998 - 2011
• Spearheaded the strategic development and management of numerous fully-integrated B2B and B2C campaigns.
• Experienced with successfully building new brands and helping grow established clients.
• Led teams to deliver results-oriented creative under tight deadlines and budgets.
• Skilled with print and digital execution and delivery.
• Initiated a digital shift into web design, online advertising, web development, social media marketing, integration, monitoring and reporting, SEO and mobile.
• Developed multiple dynamic online presences across various channels, evaluating community needs and initiating engagement.
• Identified industry-related influencers and counselled clients on digital and social media best practices.
List of clients include: Amsterdam Beer, Auto Exchange Network, Baskin Robbins, Canadian International Autoshow, CityTV, Command Post, Fujifilm, Green Party, Grey Cup (2004/2007), Hockey Hall of Fame, Hyundai Dealers (Oakville, Toronto, Agincourt), Mainway Hunter Crieghton Insurance, Omni Television, Ottawa Renegades, Parkinsons Canada, Renewit, Rogers Sportsnet, Roy Speed & Ross, Setanta Sports, TADA, TelAv, Toronto Argonauts, Toronto Rock, Trainers Choice, Volkswagen Dealers (Greenbelt, Town+Country)