- Reclaiming the NightFilmmaker, 2014 - presentA documentary film about one person's goal to make his town and neighboring national park Dark Sky Certified.
- Free Roaming PhotographyWildlife and Nature Photography, 2007 - presentNature and night photography. Currently working on a documentary film about making Jackson, WY and Grand Teton National Park Dark Sky Certified.
- Jackson Hole Wildlife SafarisWildlife Guide, 2012 - 2016Educate groups of people on the wildlife, geology, and history of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, while scouring the landscapes for ideal wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Elevation ImagingAssitant Manager, 2008 - 2010Oversaw daily workflow and completion of projects and image processing. Adjusted images for print-production.
- FireDrum Internet MarketingLead Designer, 2005 - 2007Oversaw development of websites and email newsletters. Double-checked and corrected grammatical, technical, and syntax errors. Created new designs for websites and email newsletters.
- Stephen F. Austin State UniversityMaster of Fine Arts, 2002 - 2004Digital Media, Painting, Drawing
- Stephen F. Austin State UniversityBachelor of Fine Arts, 1996 - 2002Computer science, Digital media, Drawing, Painting
- St. Martin's Episcopal SchoolHigh School Diploma, 1992 - 1996Apathy, boredom, etc.
Starting With the Earth as a Marble, This Is the First Timelapse of the ...
When looking in a science textbook or a toy mobile of the solar system, it's easy to depict the sun, planets and moon to scale in comparison
Reclaiming the Night - Why Dark Skies Matter | Indiegogo
A documentary about Jackson, Wyoming pursuing Dark Sky Certification, and why it matters so much | Crowdfunding is a democratic way to suppo
Old Military Planes Repurposed to Drop 900,000 Tree Bombs a Day
Unused C-130 Hercules cargo planes originally meant to drop land mines will soon be dropping tree bombs across the planet.
Bizarre Martian Plumes Discovered by Amateur Astronomers
Amateur astronomers have spotted two clouds rising from the Martian surface, and nobody knows how they can exist.
Above Utah Desert, Cows and Bison and Rabbits Face Off | adventure journal
One day in 1941, 18 bison — 15 cows and three bulls — stepped from their wooden crates and wandered into Utah's San Rafael Desert. The shagg
The Wyoming Stargazing Observatory Concept Rendering is Here! | Wyoming ...
Thanks goes out to Jakub Galczynski from Vera Iconica Architecture and the generous donation of his time and expertise. Because of Jakub we
'Mystery Science Theater 3000' Reboot May Come Online in Not-Too-Distant...
On the heels of the 25th anniversary of its premiere, the cult comedy series "Mystery Science Theater 3000" may be rebooted in the not-too-d
Grizzly Bear and Spring Wildlife Photography Workshop
Get the most out of a photography trip through Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks as only a local guide and photographer could teach