- Lifeinthefastlane.comCo-founder and Medical Editor, 2008 - present
- Sir Charles Gairdner HospitalEmergency Physician, 2004 - present
- VIP MedicineFounder and Director, 2009 - present
- HealthEngine.com.auCo-founder, 2005 - present
Mike Cadogan - Emergency physician, father, Rock Doc and medical blogger with a passion for rugby and medical education. I joined forces with some medical nerds to create Life In The Fast Lane - an interactive medical education blog
I love my family and we try to document the evolution of aging on The Colour of Dreams.
- Oxford University1989 - 1992
- Edinburgh University1992 - 1995
- Calday Grange Grammar School1983 - 1989
ALiEM – Academic Life in Emergency Medicine – Is FOAM to blame when a me...
SadFace What if a resident-physician attempted a technique she read on a blog or listened to on a podcast, but the procedure didn't go as pl
Lies, Damned Lies and Monitors - Life in the Fast Lane medical education...
Rick Abbott — LITFL's American ER Doc Gone Walkabout — relates his experience with lies, damned lies and monitors.
GoPro 3D HERO System - World's Smallest 1080p 3D camera
Waterproof, Wearable Cameras
Buy levitra viagra - Buy Viagra, Cialis, Levitra | Online Without Pres...
Buy levitra viagra - Generic viagra, cialis, levitra Online Pharmacy. Order cheap Viagra and many other generic Viagra online drugs. Lowes