T-shirts as Fixit schwag: Just Say No.
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Poe's status as a Virginian is tenuous at best. There, I said it.
:-DOct 11, 2011
- I'm having Act One flashbacks.Oct 11, 2011
- : He's Virginian enough. Poe was raised as a teenager in Richmond, and attended/dropped out of the one-year-old UVA. One may argue, and may back me up on this, that his tenure in Virginia during his formative years may, in some way, have contributed to his dark and melancholy tone--and, indeed, life. (I still love you, Virginia, but let's face it: neither of us are perfect!)
(Well, OK, Virginia, your autumn foliage and cool breezes, especially across the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Shenandoah Valley, are pretty close to perfect this time of the year.)Oct 11, 2011
- It's hard for me to argue this, since I am utterly devoted to the commonwealth... and live in new york.Oct 11, 2011
- Dammit Mike, now I want to take an extra trip back home to see some foliage.Oct 11, 2011
- Alas, my plan has come together perfectly: My ultimate aim was to arouse longing in the hearts of my fellow Virginian ex-pats. My work is done here. :-)Oct 12, 2011
- I was, in all fairness, already in the throws of my annual autumnal homesickness...Oct 12, 2011
- As a Canadian former expat who lived in Richmond and surrounding areas for some years... I can attest to the beauty of the commonwealth.Oct 12, 2011